Thread: Big River V-drive bash....

WILDERTHANU
    I'm truckin' out in the morn. I know a few of the boats towing out, there should be some sick action this weekend. Since my boat and motor are not even in the same building right now..... well that leaves me on the beach drinking beer. Who else is making there way to old "BIG" river....

Bense468
    Hey shoot me a call...Need to talk to you.

63stevens
    Leaving this pm, infact in about an hour. In spot 77

GofastRacer
    I'll be there in the afternoon sometime, see ya there!..

taxman
    I am in AZ and want to take a road trip where is big river

GofastRacer
    Take I10 to Vicksburg Road north to the end, make a left follow it to Parker, after you cross the bridge into Ca, first road to the left, follow it for about 4 miles, watch for a sign "Big River Campground", make a left to the river!..

BILLY.B
    I heard an ugly rumor today that Al Alcorn may not do this anymore. Now I know that I haven't attened this event the past couple of years due to just going somewhere different ( CFW ) but that is going to change. I just think that Al deserves a big atta boy for keeping the vacations going at Big River and for all his hospitality. Having the places to go and hang out with all your boating friends and bench racing and just plain having a good time are getting fewer & fewer. Cfw is another bitchen place and going there these past two years has been a blast and the NOR-CAL friends that i've made is priceless. But it too could come to an end in a few years if the building of the massive homes I saw last year continue to be built. Hopefully we can all continue do this for many many years. Have fun at Big River and be SAFE!!!! .

Hustler
    I talked to his kid a couple weeks ago and they were talkng about moving the date because of CFW so they could get a some of the nocal guys down for and also go to CFW themselfs. Hopefully thats the case
    I heard an ugly rumor today that Al Alcorn may not do this anymore. Now I know that I haven't attened this event the past couple of years due to just going somewhere different ( CFW ) but that is going to change. I just think that Al deserves a big atta boy for keeping the vacations going at Big River and for all his hospitality. Having the places to go and hang out with all your boating friends and bench racing and just plain having a good time are getting fewer & fewer. Cfw is another bitchen place and going there these past two years has been a blast and the NOR-CAL friends that i've made is priceless. But it too could come to an end in a few years if the building of the massive homes I saw last year continue to be built. Hopefully we can all continue do this for many many years. Have fun at Big River and be SAFE!!!! .

ColeTR1
    well that leaves me on the beach drinking beer. Who else is making there way to old "BIG" river....
    WILDERTHANU, I will be there in my friends Ray's boat. We have a seat for you in it as long as you have some cold beer
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...62PIC00015.JPG