Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: AGGRESSOR DUAL PUMP TEST???

HBjet
    A buddy of mine at Lake Elsinore said Aggressor was there testing the dual pump setup on Wednesday in a Hawaiian hull and it couldn't even get out of the lagoon.
    Dave, is this true? What were the results of your testing a few days ago? Do you know the next time you guys are going to test, I'd like to be there. Thanks
    HBjet

ChetCapoli
    as i have said before HB, you really have a problem with their stuff dont you?
    Let me ask, next time they go out if you are there and they possibly "cant get out of the lagoon" like you say, would you...
    1)offer to help or
    2) do nothing and come on here to ridicule and basically say "i told you so"?
    thanks in advance for clearing it up for me(like i know you will)
    chet

miller killer
    HB Jet nose out of legends ass!Just because you say aggressor is having problems,big deal we all know rome wasn't built in a day!what are the other pump manufacture doing to improve the sport.If it wasnt for aggressor and companies like them that do r and d you would still be wathing black and white t.v. and trying to get connected on the internet on a rotary phone,show some respect,P.S. where bringing the wrath to elsinore to smoke everything you guys got!

canuck1
    Actually, I'm very interested in the test results of this new set up. I believe that HB is too. It looks to me that some people read a little to much into some posts. Dave please keep us informed
    Mike

DickDanger
    I would agree that testing new ideas will help to advance our sport into new territory, but there is no reason to be telling HBJet to remove his nose from Berkeley. So what if that is his personal preference? -DD out
    [This message has been edited by DickDanger (edited February 08, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by DickDanger (edited February 08, 2002).]

miller killer
    I didnt say berkeley DICK,I said Legend,if i need an english lesson maybe you need a reading lesson!

froggystyle
    Originally posted by miller killer:
    I didnt say berkeley DICK,I said Legend,if i need an english lesson maybe you need a reading lesson!
    What the hell is wrong with you???? He was CORRECTING you because HBJet digs Berk. Noone likes legend. They must have a cheerleader on another board or something.

canuck1
    Hey Froggy saw your pictures today .........COOL.........

flat broke
    Originally posted by miller killer:
    MK, Hopefully you're better at making boats run fast than making friends.
    Chris www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)

RiverToysJas
    This pump has the potential to be really great! Giving twice the thrust volume and only adding, what maybe 60 - 80 lbs maybe less? Seriously, I'm with HB in watching this very close. I look forward to profiling this new pump for rivertoys. I like everything about it.
    RTJas - independant Berkley powered jet boat owner and webmaster with no connections to any pump manufacturer, re-manufacturer, or repair shop - past or present. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast