Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stereo system

rivergoer
    I don't think that you can go wrong with any of the shops mentioned. But, I am a little biased to the Al & Ed's in Ontario, it's where I make a living. We have hooked up many ***boaters over the past few years, and always enjoy meeting new faces. If you live close, come on by and check us out, if not, stop by on your way to the river next time and we'll show you what we have to offer.
    Dave
    hey dave its me steve !! bills bro. what up man?
    hey i need to ask you about a new system in the supra you know the story yet?

rivergoer
    hey bill im in here so why dont you stay and chat fr a while. oh yeah and find dave and tell him to get in here

riverbound
    I don't think that you can go wrong with any of the shops mentioned. But, I am a little biased to the Al & Ed's in Ontario, it's where I make a living. We have hooked up many ***boaters over the past few years, and always enjoy meeting new faces. If you live close, come on by and check us out, if not, stop by on your way to the river next time and we'll show you what we have to offer.
    Dave
    I would be a little biased to Al&Eds also. I ran that shop for many years and know how they run their business. They ae truly passionate about what they do and strive to give the best customer service available. There might be other shops that do flashy work,but the Service managaer at Al&Eds has been Ranked in the top 3 installers in the US for 3 years now. I can guarantee that you will get more for your money with them then ANY other shop around. The guys there live for your businees and will do whatever it takes to make you a customer for life. You would be doing yourslef an injustice by not looking into these guys.

rivergoer
    so hey bill im trying to get the supra on a roll here yo going to help me out. also ive been taking some refresher clases on body work so i can colersand and buff pretty good now i think ill bring back the luster to her. also see if you can find a way to remove the decals without further screwing up the gel coat ok. thanks bro.

got boltons?
    I have heard good things about all the shops mentioned. I shopped around and decided to go with Joslin in Corona. Call them up ask for Russ he'll take care of you.

Kiddunot
    Wired for sound definetely but if you want something in Orange County, you can try Audio Designs. I know the owner and he is a nice guy and there tech does awesome work
    Ask for Henry....

Quality Time
    Audiotoyz
    Oso & Antonio, Laguna Hills
    They do top end cars & boats
    tell um Don from MagnaFlow sent ya
    I am interested in a shop in OC, but Oso & Antonio is not Laguna Hills?

Quality Time
    Wired for sound definetely but if you want something in Orange County, you can try Audio Designs. I know the owner and he is a nice guy and there tech does awesome work
    Ask for Henry....
    Where are they located?
    Thanks

phebus
    I am interested in a shop in OC, but Oso & Antonio is not Laguna Hills?
    The shop at Oso and Antonio, Audio Toyz, is in Ladera Ranch. I have seen some of their work, and it looks very clean. I saw some custom fiberglass enclosures that they made that was extremely nice glass work that fit the space right on.
    Worth checking out, and talking to them.

dicudmore
    I also recommend wired for sound...
    However, did you try Soundsations in newhall? San Fernando rd and Market. I see boats or rv's every time I drive by there, and he has been in biz there a long time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast