Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Public Appoligy to "Bad Attitude Boats"

MudPumper
    I said some shit on here a while back about Bad Attitude boats in Parker because of a transaction that went down with a guy that works there. I did not deal with "Ron" the owner, I dealt with somebody who I don't know the name of. Most here on the boards have nice things to say about Ron and his service and most here on the boards seem to know what they are talking about. Before bashing the company I should have tried to square things up with Ron and I did not. So Ron, I'm sorry. I'm done with this tread now so lets leave it at that.

Way to man up bro........ Good call.

Waldo
    I said some shit on here a while back about Bad Attitude boats in Parker because of a transaction that went down with a guy that works there. I did not deal with "Ron" the owner, I dealt with somebody who I don't know the name of. Most here on the boards have nice things to say about Ron and his service and most here on the boards seem to know what they are talking about. Before bashing the company I should have tried to square things up with Ron and I did not. So Ron, I'm sorry. I'm done with this tread now so lets leave it at that.
    That's pretty "stand up" of you to do that.

mbrown2
    MP....maybe you and Ron can have a beer at the Blue Bar to put this to rest...

MudPumper
    MP....maybe you and Ron can have a beer at the Blue Bar to put this to rest...
    As long as I don't have to wear a Pink chicks shirt I'm good Mike. :2purples:

Hustler
    Dude they still over charge people who are in need

Tom Brown
    I don't bother apologizing to people anymore. Who has that kind of bandwidth?
    Class move, MP.

mbrown2
    As long as I don't have to wear a Pink chicks shirt I'm good Mike. :2purples:
    Dude, good thing I forgot my camera that night... :crossx: ...shoot me you email, and I will send the link to the Memorial Day pix share...

HOSS
    I won`t comment on this.

Havasu Luvr
    MP, you should have never been in that position in the first place. It give that person a second chance to F*ck up again. I believe to impress a first time customer is to do the job RIGHT the first time. Good luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast