Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boat 030 (see No Red!)

boat030

Ya did good Mike. :lightsabe
    Did you guys stay all day??
    yeah we stayed till the end, tell Cale thanks again for his help I know it was kind of a bummer with you guys stuck on the other side of the lake, so we really appreciate him helpin' out.

boat030
    Glad to see you guys made it home safe.
    It was great seeing you again this weekend.
    Great racing this weekend.
    good too see you guys too, it was a great weekend we had a good time hanging out and watching the races in the afternoon. I think my kid will probably sleep for three days straight after this weekend.

Mrs Luvnlife
    yeah we stayed till the end, tell Cale thanks again for his help I know it was kind of a bummer with you guys stuck on the other side of the lake, so we really appreciate him helpin' out.
    Not a problem at all!

Mrs.Racer277
    good too see you guys too, it was a great weekend we had a good time hanging out and watching the races in the afternoon. I think my kid will probably sleep for three days straight after this weekend.
    Hope you hose him down first.
    Tell Darrin no Texas. I know how bad he wanted us to win yesterday.
    I willl try to make it to Ming on Sunday. Just to show my love.

LUVNLIFE
    No prob Mike you know I enjoy it and the friendship. Naci real soon, at least that is what I was told when I came in the door tonight. :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
    I have to laugh when he was on the back of Phil's cart nodding off.

boat030
    I have to laugh when he was on the back of Phil's cart nodding off.
    yeah that was funny as hell, I thought he was going to take a header right off the back of that thing.
    give me a call and let me know when you plan to bring that bad a$$ new toy up here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12