Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Photo Chop of the Week here in the Sandbar

BarryMac
    I think I hate you :lightsabe :lightsabe NEVER say horse and dead in the same sentence.
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend you topless, what would have been more appropriate???

superdave013
    Well the goo is not going to make itself!
    RTJas
    Is that what a helping hand is for?

topless
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend you topless, what would have been more appropriate???
    The dog is dead would have been more appropriate. :cry:

RiverToysJas
    :boxingguy :boxingguy Thems fighin words right there.
    Sweet, I'll get the hot shaving cream and baby oil, and start inflating the bounce house......3, 5 minute rounds sound good???
    RTJas

rivergoer
    I just got back from watching a comedy show and loggin on to Hot boat and seeing this was the funniest thing!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :supp:
    hey man you stuck i japan too? me as well im here til dec missing my boat as well!! thiis shit sucks. why are you there im here for the marine corps.. err-kill semperfi!!
    http://www.123charliemarines.com/pic...-corp-logo.jpg

djunkie
    I just want to know WTF leon did to kill it??? :notam:
    Frenchie killed a horse? WTF????

hoolign
    Funny yes but also time too put it to rest, the Horse is dead...
    Bullshit! chop on!

Kilrtoy
    Dude, is he now doing a tour in TJ doing the DONKEY show......

RiverDave
    You know I've been drinking tonight.. but I gots somethings to say on this subject right here..
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/290spam2.jpg
    That right there is funny.. I don't care who ya are..
    RiverGoer
    so hey ive got a ? did frenchie jerk off dog or something? ive been trying to fiure it out, i gus ill find out all about ou guys when i gt to meet all of you in person when i get back from this deployment. oh well keep stroken it frenchie or whatever?!
    Apparently.. Yes he did in fact stroke a dog..
    DeltaRat
    Thats some funny shit there. As far as putting it to bed, I agree.....he has caught a lot of sh*t for his actions, and for a guy who has gone out of his way to help so many board members,
    Part 1.. I gotta ask.. Like what? WTF are you talking about? What has Frenchie done for the other ***boat members?? I'm genuinely curious about this, becuaes I commonly hear this guy referred to as a "legend" n shit.. and I'm sitting here thinking.. man with all the people that have done REAL SHIT to help this community in it's good times and it's bad.. Who is this guy?
    (Examples would be setting up charity funds when one passes /HavasuBarney, HH, and others.. spending countless hours making Stickers to remember our friends by that have passed / JetBoatBrian, those that have comforted those that live on / More then I can list after the HTM incident, and especially RexOne in other instances, and those that have brought people together for a common cause / Too many to list, those that have founded and are now living a dream / FroggyStyle, Myself and others, and those who are helping others live theirs / John West, Keith Sayer and others.. this shit I can go on forever with, because this community has alot of quality people in it)
    I think enough is enough. But I just have to ask, what did he think was going to happen when we all found out?
    One would have to assume this.. but we're all shocked and appauled by the jokes of the ***boat community.. Got has this place really gone that pinko?
    Doesn't anyone remember when this board had a pair of balls, and the boardmembers actually lynched people for shit like this?
    Forensic
    Some things will never die...
    I find it rather amusing myself. Chop On!
    Couldn't agree more.. LOL
    Plus, alot better... have caught alot worse... for alot less... Take JBB for example.. He never jerked off a dog.
    Hoss
    chop chop till ya drop
    chop chop neva stop
    Leave my dog out of this Hoss...
    SuperDave
    Is that what a helping hand is for?
    Not to worry.. the humour was not lost on me.. I'm still laughing.
    RD

RiverDave
    Might want to requote that Bill.. LOL Added more after the fact.
    RD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast