Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Photo Chop of the Week here in the Sandbar

Havasu Hangin'
    Your right he is being himself,a person who loves to be in the spotlight.Nothing wrong with it either,but when you want to be in the light you have to take the burn that comes with it.Just look at some of the topics that he's started and the way he tries to make some thing so "Oh my" or secrective in his posts...
    If you live by the sword, then you die by the sword, I always say...
    If he cant defend himself or atleast learn to get out when things get hot then maybe he shouldnt "Run it hard".
    Or maybe people should be careful where and who they "run it hard" with?
    As a famous philosopher once said, "There's a little something wrong with everyone I meet on these boards..."

Jrocket
    Originally Posted by bohica
    Jesus effin christ, give me an effin break and cut the shiat about nice pics and all. I look at most of the girls in these pics and all I can think about is Jenny Damn Craig.
    Brings tears to my eyes! LMAO

Blown 472
    I dont think its attention hes looking for, hes just being himself! the rest of the members here who cant seem to move on from the topic are the ones in need of attention because they have nothing better to do with there time then beat a dead horse! or them selfs,depending on which hand they have free when there not photo chopping!!!
    So you are saying that is ok then??

Kilrtoy
    I dont think its attention hes looking for, hes just being himself! the rest of the members here who cant seem to move on from the topic are the ones in need of attention because they have nothing better to do with there time then beat a dead horse! or them selfs,depending on which hand they have free when there not photo chopping!!!
    I have too disagree here. There is some serious underlining issues with jerking off a dog......

Kilrtoy
    Originally Posted by bohica
    Jesus effin christ, give me an effin break and cut the shiat about nice pics and all. I look at most of the girls in these pics and all I can think about is Jenny Damn Craig.
    Brings tears to my eyes! LMAO
    can yopu post an example please.....Maybe I need to stop posting then......

77charger
    Without question RD is right. This action performed by Frenchie would have had people headhunting up until not long ago.
    On a lighter note, sometimes I just stare at myself naked in the mirror. Really,,,,,I`m that impressed! Long live John Wayne and Elvis rocks on!
    remember the drums LOL
    I think i have done good things for people here though i have to clear my garage out here and there so i basically give parts away to help other boaters get theirs going

Kim Hanson
    I just seen this........( . )( . )..........
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...72290spam2.jpg

djunkie
    I just seen this........( . )( . )..........
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...72290spam2.jpg
    Rice boy ceans? it up. Try again Kimmy

Kim Hanson
    Rice boy ceans? it up. Try again Kimmy
    I was going to ask you what the hell you are talking about and then I looked at the picture I need to make these chops slower
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...500/72joke.jpg

canuck1
    I was going to ask you what the hell you are talking about and then I looked at the picture I need to make these chops slower
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...500/72joke.jpg
    That is funny

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345