Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone gonna be making a trip to Yuma soon?

djunkie
    I need some help. I need to have something picked up in Yuma Az. and brought to So. Cal. (close to Los Angeles or abouts). I would definately pay for the help. Its a roll cage for a golf cart so it would have to go in the back of a truck.

76ANTHONY
    I need some help. I need to have something picked up in Yuma Az. and brought to So. Cal. (close to Los Angeles or abouts). I would definately pay for the help. Its a roll cage for a golf cart so it would have to go in the back of a truck.
    when do you need it? i could make a trip out there for ya...im not going out there for anything but i could if you need somethin

djunkie
    when do you need it? i could make a trip out there for ya...im not going out there for anything but i could if you need somethin
    Theres a place that builds roll cages for Golf carts. He says it would cost too much to ship it so I figured I pay someone, if they were gonna be out there for some crazy reason, to bring it back for me.

76ANTHONY
    Theres a place that builds roll cages for Golf carts. He says it would cost too much to ship it so I figured I pay someone, if they were gonna be out there for some crazy reason, to bring it back for me.
    when do you need it?

djunkie
    when do you need it?
    Right now. Go get that shit. LOL!!!!!!! Whenever. I'd like to get it soon so I can get going on this damm thing. I've been lagging. I was hoping to catch someone that would be passing through that area on their way back to So Cal. Don't want anyone to have to go out of their way.

76ANTHONY
    Right now. Go get that shit. LOL!!!!!!! Whenever. I'd like to get it soon so I can get going on this damm thing. I've been lagging. I was hoping to catch someone that would be passing through that area on their way back to So Cal. Don't want anyone to have to go out of their way.
    let me know if no one can do it. i'll go out there for ya...

djunkie
    let me know if no one can do it. i'll go out there for ya...
    How far are you from there? I may have someone but It may be out of their way. Waiting to hear back.

76ANTHONY
    How far are you from there? I may have someone but It may be out of their way. Waiting to hear back.
    about 90 miles less than you...

djunkie
    about 90 miles less than you...
    Thats a long ways for you.

76ANTHONY
    Thats a long ways for you.
    yeah right. if things dont work out let me know, i have no life, i'll go

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast