Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So...........who got lucky last night?

topless
    It seems logical enough. :supp: Maybe working off a little rent.
    I wish I could pay my mortgage by laying some pipe. Hey wait a minute!!!! Who are you referring to here? My son??????? That would be about as wrong as..........beastiality.

Phat Matt
    Hey wait a minute!!!! Who are you referring to here? My son??????? That would be about as wrong as..........beastiality.
    This begs the question...if you had to choose, which route would you go? You have to choose one or your head will be slowing compressed in a vise over days until it pops. :220v:

topless
    This begs the question...if you had to choose, which route would you go? You have to choose one or your head will be slowing compressed in a vise over days until it pops. :220v:Oh shit.....my head's going to pop.

Phat Matt
    Oh shit.....my head's going to pop.
    :jawdrop:

Boozer
    This begs the question...if you had to choose, which route would you go? You have to choose one or your head will be slowing compressed in a vise over days until it pops. :220v:
    Well I think beastiality is a crime against nature so if she had to choose... A little tequilla goes a long way with me. Not to mention we aren't related by blood so....

Boozer
    Well if you HAVE to choose mine just might pop too. And I'm not talking about the head that DOESNT like fish

WYRD
    http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_5_8.gif

topless
    Well I think beastiality is a crime against nature so if she had to choose... A little tequilla goes a long way with me. Not to mention we aren't related by blood so....Tequilla huh? Maybe I should have stayed until after you make the margaritas.

Boozer
    Tequilla huh? Maybe I should have stayed until after you make the margaritas.
    Well if you ever get bored I'm willing to work off some of the rent

topless
    Well so far the first month is taken care of.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast