Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 19 CP Project..........Done

Bense468
    Dave
    Boat looks awsome. I bet even better in person. It looked great last time I saw it, and it was no where near that complete. Glad to see you stuck with the hyd steering. I really like the hard line, and how you came through the back plate with it. Is it still the original owners, or did you take it over?
    Did you ever get rid of the other one?
    Jeff

Bense468
    Anyone notice the all aluminum seat setup? Console and seat shells

RCB19
    Very nice clean ride So Cal. Have you had it in the water at all yet???

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    that is pockin' sexy I have alot of respect for people that rig thier own rides That is one clean ass boat. Good job bro, let us know how she runs and her numbers sexy as hell thats for damn sure Thats the way you rig a jetboat................NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work Socal..
    Will it be out over the 4th? And how serious is the engine? What kind of speeds are you hoping for?
    Chris.

77charger
    maybe i'll see it out there too.good job dave

MikeF
    Details, details, details! Looks great DB!

looks great!
    Brian

76ANTHONY
    I Just Got Done With My Boat And Im Affraid To Take It On The Water. Let Me Know When You Take It Out So I Can Stay Home :d :d :d :d

SoCal Power
    Jeff
    I still have my 82 and will try to get it re-rigged by next summer. The owner of this boat remained patient with me and he ended up pretty happy with it once he stuck his foot in it. He had it out Memorial day and it ran pretty good with the exception of a couple of minor issues. I drove it once and was especially happy with the steering. It worked great on the bench and in the boat while on the trailer but I was even happier with it when in the water.
    I thought the console would be sort of cool and it ending up turning out good. Even though the grab handle looks a little out of place, it is very functional. (It already has some fingerprint impressions permanently embossed in it from the owner's wife).
    My original plan for the seats was to build an exo-skeleton bucket structure and suspend the seat cushioning (sort of like a hammock). I ended up going with the fabbed aluminum on this one and will try the hammock concept on mine.
    Robert & CS19
    The boat will be @ Aha over the 4th but I won't. Going to a family deal up north. Hopefully we will catch up later in the summer. The expectation is that it will run around 110.
    Here is another pic of something I did a little different.......I built a recessed transom plate that has a studded flange around the forward face. With this design you only have to remove the interior plate to pull the jet drive......the bulk of the TP assembly stays attached/sealed to the transom. I am in the process of of building the driveline cover and will be plumbing the bilge dump line in hard line as well.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...A_Interior.jpg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast