Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years Resolutions!!

Boozer
    We are now past the half way point of the year and I'm curious how many people kept their resolutions this year? If so what was it and if not then WHY THE HELL NOT?
    Personally, for the first time in my life I kept mine and am actually going to finish it a lot earlier then planned. My plan was to drop 50 pounds by January of 06 and as of right now I am only 5 lbs from my goal!
    Next plan of action is to quit smoking for GOOD.

charlyox
    I usually never make them because I never keep them. Congrats to your accomplishment. I think that's awsome. keep it up.

barbigrl
    To stop shopping....... needless to say with my growing collection of bathing suits....I have failed.

Boozer
    To stop shopping....... needless to say with my growing collection of bathing suits....I have failed.
    As long as you look good in them that's all that matters. Judging by the pictures I have seen I'm sure you look great in ALL of them.

NashvilleBound
    I am doing alright..... my goal was to look like The Rock(ya keep your remarks to yourself) I meant size wise... (besides I'm better looking already :squiggle: ) I am benching 425 and leg pressing over 1200... so I'm getting close... lost 8 lbs of fat and gained 12lbs overall.

topless
    We are now past the half way point of the year and I'm curious how many people kept their resolutions this year? If so what was it and if not then WHY THE HELL NOT?
    Personally, for the first time in my life I kept mine and am actually going to finish it a lot earlier then planned. My plan was to drop 50 pounds by January of 06 and as of right now I am only 5 lbs from my goal!
    Next plan of action is to quit smoking for GOOD.Quit smoking what?
    Hey call me.

welk2party
    What resolutions?

Dribble
    So far I haven't broken my leg again, but the year is still young.

I resolved to stay alive this year....so far, so good.

Boozer
    I am doing alright..... my goal was to look like The Rock(ya keep your remarks to yourself) I meant size wise... (besides I'm better looking already :squiggle: ) I am benching 425 and leg pressing over 1200... so I'm getting close... lost 8 lbs of fat and gained 12lbs overall.
    Future Flex off contestant?
    Resolution for next year will be to get buffed out and beat scuba Steve in the Flex Off 2007!
    Just remember being runner up doesn't make it okay to perform acts of beastiality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast