Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CFW rain !!!!!!

infotraker
    Forecast says rain thur - fri . Hope it is just a sprinkle ! Just got the name on the pickle (Blue Streak) Now name is official. See you Fri morn. May need help launching at S ramp , comming by myself till brother gets there later in the morn.

Yup, they are calling for a little something.
    With all the rain so-cal has been getting, You could blame it on the so-cal boyz, but they all backed out. :devil:
    I really don't care. My boat will be wet anyway. I will just put a clear visor on the helmet.
    PS: just looked at the Nat. weather serv. The forcast has gotten better since this morning.

Kindsvater Flat
    I forgot the kid is in summer school now so I won't be leaving until noon friday so I should be there around 2 or so.

charitycase
    Forecast says rain thur - fri . Hope it is just a sprinkle ! Just got the name on the pickle (Blue Streak) Now name is official. See you Fri morn. May need help launching at S ramp , comming by myself till brother gets there later in the morn.
    Look me up,I'll launch you no problem.Casey camps 23&25

Kindsvater Flat
    Casey do you have room for 2?

charitycase
    Casey do you have room for 2?
    mike,I'm taking my overhead camper,not my trailer.Are you bringing the boat?If not I have an extra small camp trailer you're welcome to use.any ? my cell # 530-681-7363.

Kindsvater Flat
    mike,I'm taking my overhead camper,not my trailer.Are you bringing the boat?If not I have an extra small camp trailer you're welcome to use.any ? my cell # 530-681-7363.
    Gotcha and thanks

SANGER-RICH
    I forgot the kid is in summer school now so I won't be leaving until noon friday so I should be there around 2 or so.
    Mike I hope to run into you Saturday, we will have a yellow and brown mini daycrusier in the water that you welded the tank on. Look me up. We will tip a few

Kindsvater Flat
    ok

SANGER-RICH
    Well it sure looks like rain, anyone have any idea about saturday?? Rain or not. Does anyone have any pictures of who is up there?? We will be going up Sat morning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast