Thread: Anyone still feeling the weekend?

Boozer
    I am feeling beat to sh*t from my weekend in Vegas. My legs feel like they're going to fall off and the rest of me feels like it was hit by a garbage truck. On the plus side it was the wildest weekend I've ever had in Vegas so the hell I'm paying now seems like a small price to pay for the fun I had.

Chase
    I think there should be some pictures..??

Boozer
    I think there should be some pictures..??
    I'll post them when I get them. I didnt take any but the girls I was with took TONS. Hopefully they will get the loaded quick and email them to me.

dmontzsta
    I am just feeling more motivated and like I am getting closer to finishing my boat.

Boat Loan Guy
    I am right there with you. Love the river but Mondays blow... :220v:

Danhercules
    We meet up with Topless, Wutwzat, Squeezing Spectra in Norco Friday. Some came back to my place. We were in the hot tub till almost 3 I think it was. My buddy puked while sleeping on the couch. I think he had a good time. I felt it Sat, but I was good to go Sunday. @ bottle of champaine on Sun morn!!

topless
    We meet up with Topless, Wutwzat, Squeezing Spectra in Norco Friday. Some came back to my place. We were in the hot tub till almost 3 I think it was. My buddy puked while sleeping on the couch. I think he had a good time. I felt it Sat, but I was good to go Sunday. @ bottle of champaine on Sun morn!! Hot tub????? Hmmmmmmmmm