Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Homeboy got owned.

RiverDave
    You know.. I watched that video a couple times now.. and I think whitebread got lucky with the hay maker. I'll echo others in saying if I was about to throw down and someone came out with the Shaolin Temple / Crouching Tiger Bullshit I'd be like WTF?? LOL But when things started getting thrown, that gangster was swinging in the air, and Shaolin was slapping at flies and I think he caught him with an accidental elbow or something.. LOL
    Nice form though.. that'd scare the shit out of me if I was about to brawl.. That bruce lee shit, I"d probably walked.. LOL
    RD

Throttle
    wax on- wax off

gqchris
    I like after he assumes the stance he asks around "Who is it, come on!" Like he was asking his chic on which guy to open the can of whoop on!

ROZ
    You know.. I watched that video a couple times now.. and I think whitebread got lucky with the hay maker. I'll echo others in saying if I was about to throw down and someone came out with the Shaolin Temple / Crouching Tiger Bullshit I'd be like WTF?? LOL But when things started getting thrown, that gangster was swinging in the air, and Shaolin was slapping at flies and I think he caught him with an accidental elbow or something.. LOL
    Nice form though.. that'd scare the shit out of me if I was about to brawl.. That bruce lee shit, I"d probably walked.. LOL
    RD
    Ya know... I watched that video a couple times and while I think the solid contact was not exactly planned, it was good

WILD LAVEY
    that was great. the dirtbag got what he needed. a knuckle sandwich. :hammerhea

superdave013
    I donno RD, I think he was just doing some blocking (and that wouldn't have been to hard) until he got the chance to nail him.
    I've seen it go both ways. A guy tried that stuff on a rather large friend of mine. He grapped the guy by the neck and that was that.
    I had an old roomate that was very good and that karate type stuff. He did all that full contact match fighting. He never started fights but would never walk away. He was a hard guy to drink / party with because it seemed like every time stuff would hit the fan it would be on like donky kong. He'd tell me, you get the little guy and I'll take out the 3 big fockers. lol Heck man, i didn't even wanna fight the lil dude.

HOSS
    HA HA,,,that was funny. I`m glad that gangfag got knocked in the neck. But if he was smart he would have waited till karate Joe tried a kick.

9er
    Got lucky. Usually you mess with one bean you get the whole burrito. Put those ****ers back on the truck... :burningm:
    Holy $hit! Haven't heard that one for a while, and still funny as hell!!!

dmontzsta
    I dont know if it was the mexican guy, but at first you hear someone say "I will ****in stab him/you". Then when they are about to throw down the mexican guy says "no kickboxing" the whiteguy replies with "this is the streets anything goes".

Badger301
    I dont know if it was the mexican guy, but at first you hear someone say "I will ****in stab him/you". Then when they are about to throw down the mexican guy says "no kickboxing" the whiteguy replies with "this is the streets anything goes".
    No Kickboxing!!? Like there's rules haha come on give me a break someone got schooled!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast