Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Homeboy got owned.

76ANTHONY
    WHAT THE? THAT GUY WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET IN ANOTHER FIGHT WITH A GUY AND HIS GIRL. IT LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO FIGHT THEM ALL. SWEET ENDING

9er
    wax on, wax off, you go grasshopper
    http://www.clubchopper.com/photopost...karatekid1.gif
    This is Mr. Miagi and I approve this message.

They were both swinging like chicks..LOL, I saw better action in grade school.
    Cool video though.
    Thanks.

Jrocket
    That was gay.

Wonderboy
    That was gay.
    That was not gay. I'm always for seeing some cholo mo'fo' get knocked the f' out. Even if it is by some karate dude.

Jrocket
    That was not gay. I'm always for seeing some cholo mo'fo' get knocked the f' out. Even if it is by some karate dude.
    It was gay.2 guys slap fighting on camera,one guy gets in a lucky connection and the camera stops.The entire deal was stupid.

Wonderboy
    It was gay.2 guys slap fighting on camera,one guy gets in a lucky connection and the camera stops.The entire deal was stupid.
    Well, when I first started watching it I wanted to laugh at the karate kid. And yes I think it was a lucky hit. But at least that f'n cholo got knocked down pretty good, lucky hit or not.

RiverOtter
    Bwaaaahaaaaaahahahahaha!!! What a little FTard!! I want to see the rest That was some funny stuff!

Kim Hanson
    HA HA,,,that was funny. I`m glad that gangfag got knocked in the neck. But if he was smart he would have waited till karate Joe tried a kick.
    Hoss old buddy round houses are fast and I think he would have hurt himself more with flying than falling to the ground.....( . )( . ).......... :idea:

Kim Hanson
    He was bitch slapped, end of story............( . )( . )........ :coffeycup

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast