Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to CFW Saturday........

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Just wanted to let anyone who wants to go to CFW tomorrow we will be there around 11 or 12.

Her454
    Hey MrsBBT, my daughter and I may take a cruise up there just to get out of the house...where you going to be? I'll be in my new Red Rocket...
    (Mitsubishi Eclipse)

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    I'm not sure if we can get into south shore, but if we can we will be there. If not north shore. You didn't tell me you finally got a new car...Mitsubishi Eclipse are nice looking cars.
    [ February 28, 2003, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Her454
    Yes, I got it about a month ago. I love it. Not sure if were going or not yet, we'll see how I feel in the morning, havent been feeling all too great today. Where we were on NYD, is that N or S shore?

Miss Moderator, NYD at CFW was at the South Shore. Now I know why you looked lost......

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    We were at south shore NYD. North shore is up further.I sure hope you feel better in the morning. give me a call in the morning and let me know.I'll pm you with my cell #

Her454
    OLDSQUIRT:
    Miss Moderator, NYD at CFW was at the South Shore. Now I know why you looked lost...... ROTFLMAO!!!! Thanks! wink Try getting up at 4:30am after being out on New Years Eve, loading a truck full of food, tables, Ez-ups etc with ONE ARM and driving to Camp Far West in a haze...you'd look lost toooooo eek!
    BUT I MADE IT THERE......

You can get in the south side just be sure to chain the gate up after you go in. Don't want the cows to get out you know idea

I was there Monday and it was real nice and green. I would love to go, but I have a rib cook off I'm doing. jawdrop

BigBoyToys
    That's that then.....we'll be at CFW South Shore by noon(or sooner) tomorrow

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast