Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i dont know what to do help me out real quick

Wonderboy
    What are you doing?? You really want those canatards down here?
    That line has barbed wire and machine guns I tell ya.. don't listen to him.
    RD
    LMAO!!

hoolign
    What are you doing?? You really want those canatards down here?
    That line has barbed wire and machine guns I tell ya.. don't listen to him.
    RD
    Actaually the border crossing In Osoyoos BC has a fence that is about 100 feet long on either side of customs !, We used to ride around it to Oroville Washington all the time when we we were kids! The oroville sherriff tried to catch us numerous times..He made Rosco P Coletrain look good! An when we took the boat down for beer. They would chase us in a little 12 foot aluminum which couldnt have more than a 20 horse on it. We would drink a couple baby millers waiting for them to get about 50 feet from us , fire up and take off for another 1/2 mile, have a beer wait for them and piss them right off!

hoolign
    http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...alberta2_m.gif
    The red line on the map isn't real!! :hammerhea They just use it to show you the border. Believe it or not you can actually cross over that line.
    Really ?? tell that to the justice deptartment! The border is approximatley 200 feet from my moms house in BC !

Wonderboy
    Actaually the border crossing In Osoyoos BC has a fence that is about 100 feet long on either side of customs !, We used to ride around it to Oroville Washington all the time when we we were kids! The oroville sherriff tried to catch us numerous times..He made Rosco P Coletrain look good! An when we took the boat down for beer. They would chase us in a little 12 foot aluminum which couldnt have more than a 20 horse on it. We would drink a couple baby millers waiting for them to get about 50 feet from us , fire up and take off for another 1/2 mile, have a beer wait for them and piss them right off!
    Yes!! My favorite show of all time. Good ol' Duke Boys! Nothing like jumping a car like 300 feet and then being able to continue on your way.

Biglue
    Check out hooli the rebel over there.

Waldo
    Tell em you planned a party for him and take em to da rivr....
    We'll sing happy b-day to him...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123