Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Boaters

all you have to take with you to court are pictures of the repairs made and your invoice and estimate.
    And your story of course

76ANTHONY
    Hey Im New To This Forum, But You Guys Really Helped Out Thanks, This Is Kinda A Turn Off From Boating, And The Boats Never Been In The Water Since I Bought It.

don't let it be a turn off ... boating is too much fun! You just have to find the right group of people ... you have found them here!
    Just make sure they're not from New Mexico and named Brad ... oh shit ... did his name just slip? :notam:

76ANTHONY
    YEAH OPPS IT SLIPPED ID GIVE YOU THE NAME OF THIS SHOP BUT I DONT THINK IT WOULD BE COOL. I THOUGHT HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF MY BOAT WITH CARE WITH HIS EXPERIENCE IN THE BUIS, BUT I GUESS HIS GUYS COULD CARE LESS, I'VE SEEN THIS A MILLION TIMES IN THE AUTO WORLD AND ITS BAD NEWS. BUT BACK YOUR WORK BUDDY. :devil:

Zeug
    Sorry to hear about you troubles. Definately dont let the guy get away with this. :lightsabe For me it's more a question of getting screwed than loosing the $. I cant stand getting screwed in a business deal.
    Now post a pic or two and after you get a few compliments you'll feel feel a little better.

Wally_Gator
    I would persue this with a vengence. Just be above board on everything, dot your I's and cross your T's. Don't let him do this to anyone else.

76ANTHONY
    YES, I VENGENCE AND THE REAL REASON IS BECAUSE IM SURE THIS SHOP DOES THIS ALOT. ANOTHER CUSTOMER WAS THERE BITHCHIN TODAY WHEN I GOT MY BOAT. THE MONEY THING IS NOT A PROBLEM COMPARED TO THIS GUY RIPPIN ME APART, STORAGE BECAUSE I COULDNT PAY, WHATTA ASS. :angry2: :hammer2:

76ANTHONY
    Pics Coming Tommorrow After Work, I Just Got A New Camera And Im Not The Best With Elctronics So Bare With Me. And Also, Its My First Boat Take It Easy On Me With The Thats Not Good Stuff, Haha. I Had Alot Of Help From Alot Of Freinds And I Think It Came Out Just Fine. Not Like The Other Boat In Just Jets, That Thing Is Perfect, What A Awsome Job.

Wally_Gator
    Pics Coming Tommorrow After Work, I Just Got A New Camera And Im Not The Best With Elctronics So Bare With Me. And Also, Its My First Boat Take It Easy On Me With The Thats Not Good Stuff, Haha. I Had Alot Of Help From Alot Of Freinds And I Think It Came Out Just Fine. Not Like The Other Boat In Just Jets, That Thing Is Perfect, What A Awsome Job.
    I wouldn't worry about any real negs coming out of this area. My experience is that everyone is supportive. Alot of good ideas and knowledge come out of this section.. Just don't ask about HP versus Torque on a jet.. That will reignite a neverending discussion.

76ANTHONY
    I PROMISE . WHEN I TAKE IT OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES AND IM COMFORTABLE WITH THE BOAT, I'LL LOOK ALL YOU GUYS UP AND I'LL BRING THE BEER :messedup:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast