Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Boaters

gqchris
    Im curious what he did for 5k!! Thats alot of work!

76ANTHONY
    WELL HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DOT THE PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL. LAKE TEST ALSO, WELL THE LAKE TEST NEVER GOT DONE BUT THERE ARE SOME MEAN SCRATCHES IN THE BOTTOM OF MY BRAND NEW PAINT JOB THAT WHERE NEVER THERE BEFORE, BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES, HIS REPLY TO ME WAS WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT. NICE HUH? :devil:

cave
    I feel for you bro. Quoted a K delivering 5K. That sucks. If it all works out maybe it was worth it. Hope its all Stainless plumbing for that price and the rewire was complete.
    Warning 76ANTHONY This is just the beginning. I keep telling my self that "I'm Done" but that always seam to go all to Crap when I hook up with people from here or at the lakes. I look at it this way, I cant take it with me so I best enjoy it now! :rollside:

76ANTHONY
    NO STAINLESS JUST RUBBER, MY GAS GAUGE USED TO WORK, BUT LIKE YOU SAY, GET USED TO. I'LL DO IT MYSELF. I THOUGHT ID GO GET THE BOAT AND TAKE IT OUT NEXT WEEKEND TO BLYTHE, MAYBE NOT. :cry:

76ANTHONY
    YOU KNOW WHAT, I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING AND FORGOT. HEY, I GOT MY BOAT BACK AFTER 5 MONTHS OF PAYING ON IT. YEAH COURT, BUT EVEN BETTER, THE RIVER. I'LL JUST TRY AND LIVE WITH IT TILL COURT. I NEED TO GO HAVE SOME FUN.

cave
    If I can do it myself I do. This keeps cost down. Some things you just got to leave to the pros. I payed over 360 bucks for Kachina to hook up my harness from the rear block to the starter & alternator. Big rip but I really didn't know how to do it.
    Now there are sites like this where guys like most on here help out. I get allot of help from these guys. Most are awesome people. Its very addictive 76ANTHONY. Be careful
    Some days this summer I want to go to the lower river. Not to far from me from what I here.2 1/2 hrs @ 75. Maybe see you there.

76ANTHONY
    yes you'll see me, i plan on going to the river alot for the the summer, hate to say it but i hope it's a long summer. white 76 anthony with silver flames and red pinstripping. big red tunnel also :smile: :smile:

moneysucker
    That sucks, One thing I have learned is never pay in advance for anything when it comes to anyone doing work for you. This is a good thing for you. It got you on here and it is encouragement to learn how to do things on your boat yourself. No matter who you have work on your boat, They are usually not around on the river when you really need them so the more you know about your boat the better time you will have and the more money you will save. Sorry to hear about bad experience and I have been there. Boating will get better. Where was this shop? ANd how can they justify the $1000 in storage, You picked it up when they called rught? There should be no storage fee.

76ANTHONY
    NO I COULDNT PICK IT UP RIGHT AWAY, IT WASENT CLOSE TO THE BUDGET I HAD SO I HAD TO PAY IN PAYMENTS, AND I'D RATHER LEAVE THE SHOP OUTTA THIS. WELL THE BOATS DONE AFTER A COUPLE OF THINGS THAT WHERE LOOSE AND MY IGNITION SWITCH WIRES WHERE HAND TIGHT. SHE'S READY. SHE GOES TO BLYTHE NEXT WEEKEND. YEAH BOATING. I CANT WAIT TO DRIVE MY OWN BOAT. I'VE BEEN WITH FREINDS AND JUST PAY FOR GAS, BUT THERE WILL BE A HUGE THRILL OF MY OWN BOAT..

BrendellaJet
    did you actually pay him? Probably not going to help your court case...Sounds like acceptance to me.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast