Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Some nice cruiser paint jobs...

Squirtin Thunder
    ST, You're right.
    That picture was taken at Clear Lake.
    So looking at the pic, it looks to be north of the city Park in Lake Port, right ???

Mohavekid
    I couldn't tell you.
    We were only there once several years ago. Too many damn weeds and flies in that lake. :cry:

Squirtin Thunder
    I couldn't tell you.
    We were only there once several years ago. Too many damn weeds and flies in that lake. :cry:
    But a nice back drop anyway !!!

Zeug
    Here's mine.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ger_avatar.jpg
    Classic Sanger multi-fade paint over base gel. Still lokks pretty good after 23 years IMO :chi:
    Yep, the only time I have been to clear lake was as a kid and right on the beach to the right. Looks exactly as I remembered it. Learned to ride on the trails around there on a Trail 70.
    I love the Gel on your Sanger. Very clean.

Zeug
    Zueg,
    Nucking Futs has pretty much the exact boat you are looking for. Runs 70 or better with very modest power 450-550hp, is 20', and looks good to boot. As far as I know, it is for sale, and it's not the kind of boat you'd have to change anything around on to make it right. Hack Job is building up the same hull now produced by Dana Performance boats as the SW20. If you wanted to go the "from scratch" route, that would be the way to start. I don't know how much "hull and trailer" business Rhett at Dana really wants to get into, but it wouldn't hurt to give him a call. I'm really looking forward to see what kind of #s Hackers boat puts up with 735hp in it. He'll probably get it wet the weekend after the 4rth or thereabouts.
    You've probably seen it around on the boards.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Dscn7580_1.jpg
    It doesn't have the same lines as say a Spectra or Schiada, and in that sense, I don't know if I'd call it a "cruiser" but it sounds like it would suit your needs pretty well.
    Chris
    Hack Job, Has this boat hit the water yet? How's it ride?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456