Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lap Top Computers

MudPumper
    who's got em and what do you like/dislike about them??? Need to buy one and don't know shit about em. My Desktop is a DELL and I love it, but don't know much about Laptops. Thanks for your opinions in advance.

Blown Spectra
    their awsome, labtop is all i use. the new ones have wireless network cards built into them that way u get a wireless routher and you can take your computer within 350feet from base. get the new toshiba's thoshiba is known to be the best in labtops. good luck and dont drop them!!!
    eric

Mrs. casean
    I have an HP pavillian widescreen and that's about all I know about it I love it though, the video and sound is great and the price wasn't that bad that I know of, my hubby got it for me to finish up my last year of school and still be able to go play in the desert and river But I use it in the house anymore, I am never on my desktop! He did lots of reading on the laptops and decided on this one, he's a comp guru for work so I trusted him Good luck!

Debbolas
    For our 15th anniversay Scream bought me a laptop.........and the rest is Hot Boat history......
    I LOVE my laptop, it is a Dell and it cost around $600.
    I have no complaints...except I can't post from my boat

Mrs. casean
    Sean always talks highly about the Dells, for the price and what they have to offer, he says they are great! He often recommends them when people ask him what to buy... Scream got you a great present! My anniversary is Tuesday... :idea:

Debbolas
    Maybe you'll get a boat??!

essexjet
    I have a dell xps is good but too big and heavy.
    I just have one word for you: Apple

Mrs. casean
    Maybe you'll get a boat??!
    I like you're thinking

Wally_Gator
    Laptops.... Loaded question..
    Your need to ask what you want it to do for you..
    HP, Dell make some good laptops. IBM makes a good one yet the drivers for them are a little funky.
    You need to look at weight versus battery life and such. Also screens are
    another cost factor...
    I have both IBM and HP laptops and prefer HP. I have worked on Dells and they are good for the money, excellent value. The additional cost of the HP's can only be warranted by actual needs...
    Walter

MudPumper
    Sean always talks highly about the Dells, for the price and what they have to offer, he says they are great! He often recommends them when people ask him what to buy... Scream got you a great present! My anniversary is Tuesday... :idea:
    I'm real happy with my Dell Desktop so I'm leaning toward a dell Laptop but my dad has a HP that he loves and swears by. What about battery life, I heard that on a good one you can get about 45 min as long as your not running video??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast