Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prime Marine is the shizzzzz!! :) :) :)

OutCole'd
    Way cool of them to help you out like this. Hopefully you will be back on the road soon.

piper
    909-484-8338
    thank you

hoolign
    I was gonna phone their and tell him you were snooping through his desk! but I didnt

bunny 166
    Way cool of them to help you out like this. Hopefully you will be back on the road soon.
    Got that right.... Mike is so rad.....Unbelievable!! He should be making serious bank for this!! Are you gonna read this Randy??

Throttle
    I was gonna phone their and tell him you were snooping through his desk! but I didnt
    yeahhhhhhh! :devil:

piper
    Damn Hooli, dropping dimes on people??

BLOWN HOWARD
    Better stop before Mike's head starts to swell and the prices go up. But your right the customer service is the best in biz!!!!!!!!!!!

bunny 166
    Better stop before Mike's head starts to swell and the prices go up. But your right the customer service is the best in biz!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, they even let you leave notes on other peoples stuff.... We have been here 3 hours, and we'll be outta here soon....Mike is great!

Wavemaker
    I'm sorry to learn you're stuck on the get-out-of-town night. I can relate to the "it sucks" feeling. I had my transmission break on my dually Friday night of Memorial Day weekend. Drove in first gear (25 mph) all on surface streets all the way home from just before Mohave. About 108 miles. 4 hours to limp home. Caught about three hours sleep and jumped in the Expedition and left for Lake Mead at 3:15 AM Saturday morning. We were at the condo in Boulder City by 8:00 AM. met our friends there and the wind was blowing a steady 35 mph to 40 mph. No boating in our 21' Schiada V-Drive. We did have a great weekend anyway. Put a new trans. in the dually the next week. Cost lots of money.
    I hope your can get back on the road again soon, and still manage to have a great weekend and leave the problems behind.
    -Wavemaker

bunny 166
    I'm sorry to learn you're stuck on the get-out-of-town night. I can relate to the "it sucks" feeling. I had my transmission break on my dually Friday night of Memorial Day weekend. Drove in first gear (25 mph) all on surface streets all the way home from just before Mohave. About 108 miles. 4 hours to limp home. Caught about three hours sleep and jumped in the Expedition and left for Lake Mead at 3:15 AM Saturday morning. We were at the condo in Boulder City by 8:00 AM. met our friends there and the wind was blowing a steady 35 mph to 40 mph. No boating in our 21' Schiada V-Drive. We did have a great weekend anyway. Put a new trans. in the dually the next week. Cost lots of money.
    I hope your can get back on the road again soon, and still manage to have a great weekend and leave the problems behind.
    -Wavemaker
    Hey there!! Long time no see....yep, this blows, but we're getting close....sorry about your troubles, but it's all about gettin' on the water....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast