Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prime Marine is the shizzzzz!! :) :) :)

bunny 166
    Can I just tell everyone how totally wonderful Mike is??!! :smile: We are on our way in a few....Mike gave up his Friday night to help us...this guy is fab-u lous!! I cannot tell you all enough that PRIME MARINE is 110% over the top devoted to their customers....Mike we will be on the water tomorrow because of you...THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! :smile: :smile: Now for our middle-of-the-night journey to Needles....see you all out there!! PRIME MARINE....PRIME MARINE....PRIME MARINE
    !!!!!!!RANDY GIVE THIS MAN A HUGE BONUS CHECK!!!!!! IT IS ALMOST MIDNIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD....WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR NEARLY 4 HOURS....THE GUY DESERVES BIG CASH!!!

Throttle
    WAY TO GO MIKE! the crew will be together afterall!!!

Wonderboy
    Hee hee...is that your boat in your siggy? It's pretty...
    She called your boat "PRETTY". She needs to learn terms like "bad ass" and such.

Throttle
    She called your boat "PRETTY". She needs to learn terms like "bad ass" and such.
    I let her slide, maybe cause I'm tired...

superdave013
    I had some one off type work done by the guys at Prime.
    They are not cheep (who is these days) but you do get what you pay for. They do it all from simple service work to wild installs that 99% of the shops would not even think about.
    I've very picky and lets just say I was very happy and impressed with what they did for me.

Wavemaker
    Hi Bunny 166, so it was the Master cylinder that lock up all four brakes? Let us know for our future reference just in case anyone else has this unfortunate happenstance occur. I hope the rest of your boating weekend was just fantastic! Let us know how it all worked out. It sure started out with a long night full of problems and hassles. Come home relaxed and tan.
    I have been on the boards reading threads and posting a little bit too. Let me know if you'll be heading out our way anytime soon. Since the big job change I have been every busy and long hours. I have taken the boat out once so far this season. Weekend before Memorial Day. I hope to hit the lake next weekend. My oldest son is visiting me for Father's Day and we set a golf date for Sunday.
    Hope your weekend turned out great as originally planned. -Wavemaker

Debbolas
    Prime Marine is where we take our boat for our repairs (skag, prop)
    They have are AWSOME!!!

Mike is the best!!
    He even drove the boat over to my house once, because Scream was out of town and I haven't towed a 26ft before.....How nice is THAT!?! :clover:

bunny 166
    I had some one off type work done by the guys at Prime.
    They are not cheep (who is these days) but you do get what you pay for. They do it all from simple service work to wild installs that 99% of the shops would not even think about.
    I've very picky and lets just say I was very happy and impressed with what they did for me.
    Hi superdave....they are a great shop! Tons of cool v-drive stuff....I'm sure you know that! :wink:

bunny 166
    Hi Bunny 166, so it was the Master cylinder that lock up all four brakes? Let us know for our future reference just in case anyone else has this unfortunate happenstance occur. I hope the rest of your boating weekend was just fantastic! Let us know how it all worked out. It sure started out with a long night full of problems and hassles. Come home relaxed and tan.
    I have been on the boards reading threads and posting a little bit too. Let me know if you'll be heading out our way anytime soon. Since the big job change I have been every busy and long hours. I have taken the boat out once so far this season. Weekend before Memorial Day. I hope to hit the lake next weekend. My oldest son is visiting me for Father's Day and we set a golf date for Sunday.
    Hope your weekend turned out great as originally planned. -Wavemaker
    I guess it was the Master cylinder....after the new one was in and they replaced all the brake pads, etc., all was good! We finally rolled into Needles at 4am!! :hammerhea :hammerhea Talk about driving like a zombie......We had an awesome weekend, and we owe it all to Mike!!

bunny 166
    Prime Marine is where we take our boat for our repairs (skag, prop)
    They have are AWSOME!!!

Mike is the best!!
    He even drove the boat over to my house once, because Scream was out of town and I haven't towed a 26ft before.....How nice is THAT!?! :clover:
    Hey Deb!! I know you and Matt are fans....hope you guys are doing great!!
    A bump for RANDY so Mike gets big cash for being an awesome employee and friend..... I'm telling you, you will have tons of new business after everyone reads how great PRIME MARINE is to their customers!!! :smile: :smile:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast