Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spam... I've had enough

Sleek-Jet
    OK, I'm tired of chasing my tail on this project so.... :hammer2:
    I'll offer everything in a handy package shaped like a boat on a crappy trailer. If I don't get any responce, everything is available ala carte.
    Casale V-drive - unknown ratio, but I can figure it out if needed.
    New stuffing box
    Circle rudder
    Cav plate hardware and lock-out handle
    Hollman-Moody remote oil cooler, dual filter
    Steering is complete. Glenco I believe.
    The boat itself is a 68 Campbell, 18'. Supposedly has some racing history as a marathon boat. 4 full length stringers. 1 stringer has some dry rot. Wood deck, but will need some work (possible replaced, who knows). Boat is rigged as a circle boat (driving off front of motor). All the rails are in good shape and motor plates as well. Also with the boat is 2 20 gal. s/s gas tanks.
    The trailer is pretty much a disposable item as far as I'm concerened. It's an old home-made jobby. The thing is road worthy, just ugly. It is extremely heavy though.
    All of the above for 1000.00 .
    I've also got a Vertex mag for a chevy... 300.00.
    Available seperate, or along with everthing above is the power plant.
    Ford 390 FE short block:
    .060 over w/ speed pro forged flat tops. I've got the sonic test sheet if interested.
    Crank is .20/.20
    Reconditioned rods with ARP rod bolts.
    Comp solid lifter cam w/lifters. There is a problem with the cam and I can give anyone that is interested more information
    Rollmaster billet timming set, going to take some massaging to install.
    Speed-Pro plasma moly rings, gapped.
    Cleavite 77 bearings.
    Mallory unilite igniition.
    All bearing clearances have been checked... mains 3.5 thousands, rods 3.0.
    Aluminum flywheel.
    Reciprocating assembly has been balanced.
    Aluminum flywheel.
    Glenco crank adapter for front of drive shaft (that circle boat thing again).
    Stock replacemant oil-pump with hardened drive shaft.
    Offenhauser highrise single 4 barrel intake, dual plane. (Not a 360 though) polished.
    V-drive timming cover, polished.
    Polished bellhousing.
    I think it has a Neovane water-pump.
    Large primary Basset O/T headers, some discoloring.
    Polished aluminum log exhaust manifolds.
    Some of the s/s braided lines are serviceable, others are crap.
    Block and crank have been machined. I started assembly but ran into a few problems with the cam and valve train. Block was machined by Larry's Engine and Marine. Block was previously line honed. Block has been decked as well. Crank and rods were machined and balanced at Arizona Crank. All rings have been gapped. #1 piston is assembled and in the block. #2 is assembled, but not installed. All the other pistons and rods are still in the box, and haven't been touched.
    The short block is all that I'm selling, but will throw in a set of C8AH heads with it. They will need to be gone through.
    1000.00 for the engine as it sits, or 2000.00 with the handy boat shaped carrying case.
    I've flat ran out of patience on this deal. The motor could be put togather and ran in the boat no problems, it just isn't going to be the prettiest or fastest ride on the water.
    All the boat parts are available seperately, but the engine is only going to be sold as one unit.
    PM me if interested.
    Just so God doesn't kill a Kitten:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...The_boat_1.jpg
    The v-drive and other assundry parts
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...153Vdrive1.jpg

GofastRacer
    WTF is this :jawdrop: :jawdrop: just get your lazy ass out there and get it going, sheezzz what a wusss!..

wsuwrhr
    I'll offer everything in a handy package shaped like a boat on a crappy trailer.
    1000.00 for the engine as it sits, or 2000.00 with the handy boat shaped carrying case.
    Just so God doesn't kill a Kitten:
    I dig the handy boat shaped carrying case.
    Pictures are nice to have, but feel free to kill all the kittens you want.
    :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: I am just kinda like that.
    Brian

dmontzsta
    That is a real good deal, the boat looks solid. 4 full length stringers in a 18'? that is heavy duty.

Norseman
    ]
    I sure wish this one was in the North East!!!! :frown:
    Bob

Sleek-Jet
    WTF is this :jawdrop: :jawdrop: just get your lazy ass out there and get it going, sheezzz what a wusss!..
    Nahhh.. just have one to many irons in the fire right now. Something's got give and this time it's the boat. I really don't have anyplace to work on this thing and I'm at the point I don't have the big chunk of my time needed to get this thing to the point I can use it. :hammerhea
    Once I get this and my old Sleek-Craft squirt boat gone, I'll go find something turn key that isn't going to take an entire restoration to get on the water.

GofastRacer
    Nahhh.. just have one to many irons in the fire right now. Something's got give and this time it's the boat. I really don't have anyplace to work on this thing and I'm at the point I don't have the big chunk of my time needed to get this thing to the point I can use it. :hammerhea
    Once I get this and my old Sleek-Craft squirt boat gone, I'll go find something turn key that isn't going to take an entire restoration to get on the water.
    Well I guess I can relate to that, LOL.. I thought you got rid of the Sleek-Craft already???.

steelcomp
    Pictures are nice to have, but feel free to kill all the kittens you want.
    I am just kinda like that.
    There's something wrong with that...must be a Chrysler thing...

GofastRacer

wsuwrhr
    Haha,,
    I guess.
    I just never liked cats much.
    Who does?
    Brian

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast