Thread: preacher

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    smalls,do me a favor and tell preach he is a great kind person,he towed the kids around on the tube and let the kids ride in the paddle boat..it was raining so bad (the 1/2 hour ) it did i was leaving and my boat was looking like a tub istead of a boat...tell him thanks again!rich

circleboatKIDD
    u going to chowchilla Rich im sitting in the hotel with the mighty CoorsLights should i be looking for you in morning or what big guy

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    it depends, is tone gonna be in the room wit ya?if he is ill let you guys be alone i might go in the morning but im pretty beat from all week at cfw....maybe ill go....you need to call me tomorrow sometime so i can get your # again...you staying sat night?who you going with?

circleboatKIDD
    I was going to cfw intill the rain bullshit im going alone all pick u around 730 let me know im coming back not staying the night homie

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    there was only on/off rain.....trust me there was some of the best line up's of racing at a lake ive ever seen at cfw.i think the wheather made people anci?...but but my boat got a new name..everytime it went in the water it rained......so someone,jr. nicknamed it rainmaker.. :jawdrop:

circleboatKIDD
    dame thats suck did you at least make some passes let my know about tommorow. Chowtown close to the house youll be back by dinner, .

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    call in the morning when you wake...

circleboatKIDD
    10 4 good buddy

smalls
    smalls,do me a favor and tell preach he is a great kind person,he towed the kids around on the tube and let the kids ride in the paddle boat..it was raining so bad (the 1/2 hour ) it did i was leaving and my boat was looking like a tub istead of a boat...tell him thanks again!rich
    You got It!