Thread: Eldorado this saturday?

ECeptor
    Anyone going to be there? We'll be in party cove...just look for a red & white Chaparral Villain.

Sweet Addiction
    Not to high jack your thread but what year and model is your villan? What motor?

ECeptor
    NP on the highjack...still fishing for locals who use this site but not getting many bites.
    Mine is a 1989 24'er with a bone stock Merc 454 Bravo (330hp) with Bravo 1 outdrive. Here are some pics - http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wagnerboats/my_photos

Carnivalride
    NP on the highjack...still fishing for locals who use this site but not getting many bites.
    Mine is a 1989 24'er with a bone stock Merc 454 Bravo (330hp) with Bravo 1 outdrive. Here are some pics - http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wagnerboats/my_photos
    Come on there ECeptor you know some of us are trying as hard as we can to get everything back together. :boxingguy :boxingguy

ECeptor
    Come on there ECeptor you know some of us are trying as hard as we can to get everything back together. :boxingguy :boxingguy
    Don't forget we have room for a couple more on our boat since yours is still in pieces...

Jet Hydro
    I was going to go but I was told they had those bug things in the water there and didn't want them making home in my jet drive. How did the weekend go? I stayed home and worked at the shop being it wasn't so warm.

19cobaltcd
    Spent last saturday on Cheney. Been going there off and on for 25 years now, never seen it that high. Easily a 3rd of the east ramp and parking was under water. Not a sandy beach to be found to hang out on. You guys with freeboard challenged boats would not have had fun. It was rough out there that day. Thank goodness for DEEP Vee boats.

Jet Hydro
    Yea, it`s way up for this time of year.