Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This just in!!!

Bling Bling
    I'm sure ya all know that 3DO and Drive it like ya stole it got Rhinos Thursday. On another thread I guessed that Drive it would wad first... Here's how the score goes- 3DO to nights in havasu rompping the shit up in C horse, no problemos. Drive it, well a bit different in his camp. Seems Drive it and Alfonzo didn't make it off Drive its property before he put it on it's side. UN-FOCKIN-BELIEVABLE.... Is it a Ford driver thing, him and Alfonzo had there hands on each others junk, or should drive it really not be behind the wheel of anything!!!! This just goes to prove 2 HOMOS should not be in a Rhino together. Fockin DA.

Jrocket
    So your saying that 2 HOMOS dont make a straight guy?

Charley
    things that make ya go hmmmmmm

Kilrtoy
    Are you sure 3do didnt frenchie them....
    causing them to lose control.....

Daytona100
    WOOF!!!! WOOF!!!! :2purples:

pussycat
    Thata boy!!

Three Days Only
    Are you sure 3do didnt frenchie them....
    causing them to lose control.....
    Thank god I was 300 miles away!! Mine is still in one piece. Im not going to say for how long though!!
    Jeff

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    The only reason it still runs is because all weekend Jeff kept saying he promised Carie that it would not get f'ed up for 2 weeks. He drove it like a total pussy!!!!

ADDICTED
    The only reason it still runs is because all weekend Jeff kept saying he promised Carie that it would not get f'ed up for 2 weeks. He drove it like a total pussy!!!!
    :hammerhea :jawdrop:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    :hammerhea :jawdrop:
    Sean, Back me up here! I don't know who Jeff is anymore! Then he spent all day in the swimming pool on Sat, then took off with my truck keys, and then takes my storage unit!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast