Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Is AMAZING

Not So Fast
    There are two regattas going on this weekend, Magic & HTM. The launch ramps are closed at 12:30 pm, well Windsor is and the Marina & Site 6 are backed out to the hwy so they will be full shortly. In our little jaunt down to lookie-loo we saw the same boats going around in circles looking for a place to launch. I am simply amazed that people drive the distances most do to put up with these crowds and what about the poor bastards that paid registration for the Regatta and can't get on the water :cry: Wouldn't be worth it to me,thats all I can say!! NSF

welk2party
    Those people will learn to get on the water early! :2purples:

ahhell
    Or.......launch 20 minutes up river......and have a beyoootiful trip thru the gorge, but dont tell anyone :idea:

Throttle
    I feel better about being at work now...

Kilrtoy
    That blows......

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    We drove 15 minutes, the lake was EMPTY and are home in time for a nappy nap.

Badger301
    Something tells me its going to be like that for the whole summer. It seems like something is going on out there every weekend. Sucks.

well considering most boat mfgs are selling more boats then they can even make the last 5 years or so,not even counting gayliner and the rest non custom squadron plus potoons.water ways to use getting smaller and smaller i dont see any light at the end of the tunnel.damm glad i have my own dock and ramp!

Wake Havasu
    Licensing.
    Then only those that love boating will do it.
    With low interest rates any one with a job can buy a 25 foot 500 hp custom, a 48 pack of beer at hit Havasu.
    It will thwart the PWC's as well.

HocusPocus
    i can't imagine going out on a big weekend.. just isn't worth the trouble to me. wonder it cattail cove is less crowded?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast