Thread: 4th of july

sam pioske
    If any of you guys are looking for a nice lake to spend the 4th. come on down, up, over, what ever. About 50 of us are booked at Bagby. The lake is within 6'
    of full first time in 10 years. 50' houseboat, 26' toon, couple of cruising boats moterhomes, trailers, toy haulers, campers. A little booze, music, Fun times Come by and say Hi and share some cold ones!!! Sam

mikensue
    Where is this lake you speek of??

sam pioske
    Brain fart oops Central Ca hwy 49 Lake Mcclure 5th largest lake in Kalifornia Sam

ELIMINAT THIS
    We will be there for the 4th,House boat 2 or 3 wake boats my 28 advantage cat,racer52 26 rayson craft cat.If we see you we will stop for a beer. :rollside:

RACER52
    yep, we will be there.
    Love that Lake, went last year and found all kinds of nice areas to
    cruise to..
    Racer

ELIMINAT THIS
    yep, we will be there.
    Love that Lake, went last year and found all kinds of nice areas to
    cruise to..
    Racer
    Troy did you get the boat running what is the story. Give me a call.

sam pioske
    I see Discovery on one of your locations. My nephew lived there had a couple of houses was on whisky ct or something 37' Talon Hustler was featured in hot boat july 2004 maybe you have run into him? also had a 62' Carver but i think it was in San Francisco - Mike Jasper? Our group will be up at Bagby campground at mouth of Mcclure we live near there Will look for you guys around the lake also. Sam

ELIMINAT THIS
    I see Discovery on one of your locations. My nephew lived there had a couple of houses was on whisky ct or something 37' Talon Hustler was featured in hot boat july 2004 maybe you have run into him? also had a 62' Carver but i think it was in San Francisco - Mike Jasper? Our group will be up at Bagby campground at mouth of Mcclure we live near there Will look for you guys around the lake also. Sam
    I know the boat I think it has 2x575sc in it orange in color I beleave somebody else owns it now bad ass boat.Look for racer52's boat I will be behind him trying to catch up. :jawdrop:

sam pioske
    Yes Mikes boat was redish orange, He sold everything and moved to Los Gatos.
    Am so looking for the big weelemd comming WHOOOOO HOOOO!!!