Thread: posting pics

Bottle Fed
    Can someone shead some light on how to post pics for me since the instructions seem to be easy but don't work for me. I have edited the pics down to a smaller size but still get errors when uploading. I get a not valid image error. I have tried jpg and gif's. Thanks for any help!

Cole Sanger
    Don't bother. ***boat will just delete them in a couple of months.

abraman1326
    I was having the same problems when I tried to upload pics from my camera phone. I ended up right clicking on the image on my cell carriers page and saving the picture as... Then it seemed to work in uploading to Hot Boat. PM me if you have any questions...
    BRA

FILUCKY
    Another question. How do you get your pic from the gallery to your signature? The info that is posted says that a right click on image will let you see properties but it dont, so how do i know what to type in my signature box? Thanks

abraman1326
    When you right click on the image in the gallery, the bottom say's properties. After you click that, highlight, and copy the web address. Then when you click on putting an image in your sig line, right click where you would type the address, and click paste. That should do it...
    BRA