Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big River

Wow, not a fun situation there Rio.
    Thats not the one i was thinking of, but Im pretty sure Ive seen that one before..?
    Im thinking thats either Cyclone's buddy ( big guy with the long hair) that was out over Memorial or thats the one that was in the Ultra showroom for a while.
    Bum deal, hope it came up okay.
    CS
    that is the guy you were thinking of, and im almost pos. that that boat sat on ultras showroom while Tom was waiting on parts for rigging.

franky
    Could that be the owner of the sunk boat in the Pontoon watching whats going on?

9er
    So is anyone rollin' back to BR for the Fourth?

HBjet
    So is anyone rollin' back to BR for the Fourth?
    I'll be there from Friday night till Tuesday! Gonna have a full boat this time...
    I don't know why everyone leaves on Sunday. That's the best day on the water to me... Heck, ask CS19. At FC3 it was so nice we didn't want to get off the water... and we didn't until 7pm.
    CS is right about laying down a pass. Not worth it in front of camp... water sucks. Up river around the bend is a nice place to get on it.
    HBjet

WILDERTHANU
    Gotta love Rivertard, he runs his boat harder than anyone.
    Riodog, what colors are the new Ultra that sunk? Blue,white? I sure hope not, he just got that thing finished.I have also had a few close calls in my boat at BR.
    Sounds like it was fun,and I know what you mean.On those busy weekends theres no way to lay a pass down, WAY to bumpy, you gotta wait till sundown and head up river a little for some good water and a good straight aways, I dont like racing in front of camp both cause the water conditions and the bends in the river.
    Ya at first I thought it was the Blue and White Ultra that went down. Man that thing turned out nice, I got to take some time and really check it out. The guy in the Ultra that sank was a big old cat sportin' long hair, he had a few close calls comming into the beach towing around his buddy on a tube. I feel really bad for the guy, getting swamped is a total bummer.... no thanx.

9er
    I'll be there from Friday night till Tuesday! Gonna have a full boat this time...
    I don't know why everyone leaves on Sunday. That's the best day on the water to me... Heck, ask CS19. At FC3 it was so nice we didn't want to get off the water... and we didn't until 7pm.
    CS is right about laying down a pass. Not worth it in front of camp... water sucks. Up river around the bend is a nice place to get on it.
    HBjet
    We're heading out Friday around lunch and going home late Monday nite 'cuz I've got to work. See ya out there........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123