Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New CDs

Goldilocks
    Matt and Feniks made a new CD or 2 tonight so make sure you ask Matt for one next weekend. He will have some copies for OP6

Phat Matt
    This is true. We will be selling CD's for a bargain price or $75.99.
    If you think this is a lot remeber the cost of filling up your boats and it will be a bargain.
    This will be a 6 hour live set made for OP6C. You will have to be able to play MP3'z to listen to this set.
    PS. This cd will be free.
    Let me see how many I can duplicate. Payment will be drinks and you all enjoying it!
    House music lovers only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll even sign it so you can say you knew me before I was famous!
    Get ready bitches cuz this party is gonna be off the hizzy for rizzy!

Phat Matt
    Peeps who like house music. We rocked it tonight. We recorded it all on MP3. It's about a 7 hour set!!!
    And it's a good one. I will try to make lots of copies for this weekend. I am trying to rid the world (and the river) of 50 cent.
    House peeps unite.
    PLUR..............

MAINEVENT
    Does that mean i can finally get one :boxingguy bring me 2 :sleeping:

barbigrl
    Does that mean i can finally get one :boxingguy bring me 2 :sleeping:
    Ur not even going to be there!!!

MAINEVENT
    Ur not even going to be there!!!
    Little do you know cupcake little do you know :rollside:

barbigrl
    Little do you know cupcake little do you know :rollside:
    Ahh so things have changed!! See ya there cupcake!!! lol...

Mandelon
    I have a bunch of Matt's "Wish CD's" They are so cool.
    Remember a "Wish sandwich"? That's where you have two pieces of bread and you wish you had some meat!

WYRD
    I am confused I thought F99 was cupcake

WYRD
    Hey Matt I will take on if you promise NOT to sign it.................Now Goldie....................she can do whatever she wants to it :crossx:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast