Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New CDs

MAINEVENT
    I am confused I thought F99 was cupcake
    To you big baller :rollside:
    PS I AM NOT SEEING ANYBODY ON THE BOARDS Just had to clear that up :notam: :rollside:

Phat Matt
    I have a bunch of Matt's "Wish CD's" They are so cool.
    Remember a "Wish sandwich"? That's where you have two pieces of bread and you wish you had some meat!
    I gave you about 10 hours fo music last Memorial! Did you lose them already or just forget you had it? Check you cd case.

WYRD
    To you big baller :rollside:
    PS I AM NOT SEEING ANYBODY ON THE BOARDS Just had to clear that up :notam: :rollside:
    :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :wink:

Doctor Feniks
    i'm editing this mix right now....should be finished by tonight. looks like it's going to clock in at around 5hrs and 15mins long after the editing. matt will be burning a bunch of these for all you boaters to bump this weekend. hope you all enjoy it as much as we did recording it.

essexjet
    Anyway you can post it so I can download it onto my ipod

MAINEVENT
    Yeah what he said

essexjet
    hey Matt, any chance :hammer2:

Phat Matt
    It will be posted later tonight. You can also download some other sets of Feniks himself.
    Go to www.djfeniks.com and click on the audio/gallery button. They are all mp3'z.

essexjet
    It will be posted later tonight. You can also download some other sets of Feniks himself.
    Go to www.djfeniks.com and click on the audio/gallery button. They are all mp3'z.
    Cool thanks Matt

Phat Matt
    Cool thanks Matt
    No problem.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast