Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New CDs

Phat Matt
    I might be able to do that...
    I have faith.

Doctor Feniks
    okay....here's the deal. i'm having some technical difficulties getting the mix into mp3 format as it is such a big file. i'm going out to San Bernardino today to meet up with Matt and we will work on it (ii need to use a program that he has on his computer). soooo.....long story short, the mix won't be up fpr download until tonight instead of this morning like i had hoped. but it is still coming.....
    i'll post again on this thread when it's finally up on my site for download (i'm guessing it will be around 9pm tonight PST). and Matt will still have plenty of time to burn a crapload of CDs for all who want them.

Phat Matt
    and Matt will still have plenty of time to burn a crapload of CDs for all who want them.
    Yeah, I have all the time in the world. You know me. :supp:
    I've got so much time in fact I am starting to feel like DILLIGAF!

Phat Matt
    Sooner or later I will have to pay the piper for all this free time I have had for the last couple of years. Can it last? I hope so
    I say hire a hit man for the piper and keep your free time. :hammerhea

Doctor Feniks
    sooo....matt had some similar problems as this file was just SO DAMN BIG. anyways....we finally got it into a decent mp3 format. it will be up on my site today sometime. i'll let you know when. sorry for the delay guys...

mike37
    sooo....matt had some similar problems as this file was just SO DAMN BIG. anyways....we finally got it into a decent mp3 format. it will be up on my site today sometime. i'll let you know when. sorry for the delay guys...
    give us the link to your sight or is it in your profile

Phat Matt
    give us the link to your sight or is it in your profile
    www.djfeniks.com
    I have it all converted and ready to go but I am still having problems getting it uploaded.

Phat Matt
    OK. I am finally in to the ftp site. I am trying to upload it now. We'll see what happens.

Party Cat
    OK. I am finally in to the ftp site. I am trying to upload it now. We'll see what happens.
    Matt...check your email

Phat Matt
    Matt...check your email
    I did. PM and email sent back at 'cha.
    Thanks PC

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast