Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New CDs

Phat Matt
    Phuck! I have tried to upload this thing twice now and it stops at 507mb. Just like 60 megs shy of being complete! WTF? I think Feniks is trying to work on it from his end. I will still be burning copies tonight so I'll have them with me this weekend.
    Why do simple things turn into such a pain in the ass? :220v:

Party Cat
    Phuck! I have tried to upload this thing twice now and it stops at 507mb. Just like 60 megs shy of being complete! WTF? I think Feniks is trying to work on it from his end. I will still be burning copies tonight so I'll have them with me this weekend.
    Why do simple things turn into such a pain in the ass? :220v:
    Matt check your PM...

TheEduKATor
    Peeps who like house music. We rocked it tonight. We recorded it all on MP3. It's about a 7 hour set!!!
    And it's a good one. I will try to make lots of copies for this weekend. I am trying to rid the world (and the river) of 50 cent.
    House peeps unite.
    PLUR..............
    What about a few cuts from 50 cent mixed with some house music for us Matt. Not a lot, just a little bit. :smile: Thanks

Essex29
    What about a few cuts from 50 cent mixed with some house music for us Matt. Not a lot, just a little bit. :smile: Thanks
    What about it Matt? :boxed:

Phat Matt
    How about I just give you 50 cents.

Phat Matt
    Matt check your PM...
    It's uploading now. It's a little slower than the other site though. I was uploading around 60kbps and now it's at about 45kbps. I guess we'll see what happens.
    Thanks!

liquidasset
    What is the file name on the site. xm 80 gets a little old.

TheEduKATor
    How about I just give you 50 cents.
    Ouch, no love. O well, I'll take the 50 cents then. I don't want any complaining when you hear us playing 50 and the rest of his G-unit over the weekend then.

Phat Matt
    What is the file name on the site. xm 80 gets a little old.
    It's not up yet dude. We are having technical difficulties...please stand bye.

Phat Matt
    Ouch, no love. O well, I'll take the 50 cents then. I don't want any complaining when you hear us playing 50 and the rest of his G-unit over the weekend then.
    So does that mean you are going to make it?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast