Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nashvillebound's Maiden Voyage...

Havasu Hangin'
    Very nice...how did it run?
    Looks like you had to fight the crowds, eh?

Craig
    Great looking lake, and boat. The motor is wild looking as well! Interesting to see if the Illmor growa in popularity.
    Craig

RiverOtter
    Great looking lake, and boat. The motor is wild looking as well! Interesting to see if the Illmor growa in popularity.
    Craig
    It will be interesting to see the duration of the motors. Wonder how many hours they are good for?

OutCole'd
    Looks great NB. I would love some details, how did she run, did you get to "break her in" with the private run, etc. you know, the usual stuff.....

NashvilleBound
    My buddy said for me to put a hundred or so hours on it then try twin water cooled tubos....low boost....maybe 5psi. Till then I am just going to enjoy it stock. We were running right at 80 with 5 kids, wife, me and 100 gallons of fuel. Handled the rough TN waters perfect
    Thanks RO for posting the pics.....I thought we would have already been on the water.... I guess we'll be there by noon.... try to get some pics of it running in the lake...oh and me :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

RiverOtter
    My buddy said for me to put a hundred or so hours on it then try twin water cooled tubos....low boost....maybe 5psi. Till then I am just going to enjoy it stock. We were running right at 80 with 5 kids, wife, me and 100 gallons of fuel. Handled the rough TN waters perfect
    Thanks RO for posting the pics.....I thought we would have already been on the water.... I guess we'll be there by noon.... try to get some pics of it running in the lake...oh and me :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
    You're welcome! Just got the word for a 11:30 lunch But after that it's a "Long" 5 minute run to the ramp (Which will have no lines, fees, noise police, etc... ) and off to a day of boating

JetBoatRich
    The Boat looks great Congratulations, looks like a very nice start to summer for you and your family

Kilrtoy
    Very nice... Love the look of that lower unit....

Havasu Hangin'
    Love the look of that lower unit....
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/gaydar.gif

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast