Thread: Kentucky Lake and Dale Hollow...

RiverOtter
    Wow! Just bought a boat and the test drive was on KY Lake. Absolutly beautiful . Drive over Dale Hollow and was totally blown away! Can't wait to tow my new boat back there an do some boating.

Wet Dream
    Pics River...we need pics. The mental image just doesn't do it.

RiverOtter
    Good point and .... Sorry Did not have the camera with me. BUT TRUST ME! Those lakes were unbelievable!!!! Can't wait to travel back and do a weekend there.

NashvilleBound
    Good point and .... Sorry Did not have the camera with me. BUT TRUST ME! Those lakes were unbelievable!!!! Can't wait to travel back and do a weekend there.
    And when might this happen??? between your trips to England, Zuric and Tahiti?? When will you haave time for us??

big kahoona
    THATS WHY I `VE BEEN TRAVEL`N FROM OH. FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS ..IF YOU GO TO D-H ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND ..THREE DAYS OFTHE BEST DRAGRACING YOU`LL HAVE EVER SEEN.. AT EAGLES COVE

miketsouth
    dont get me started with them mental images....

RiverOtter
    THATS WHY I `VE BEEN TRAVEL`N FROM OH. FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS ..IF YOU GO TO D-H ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND ..THREE DAYS OFTHE BEST DRAGRACING YOU`LL HAVE EVER SEEN.. AT EAGLES COVE
    I plan on going back. Not sure when though. Are there cabins and such to rent?

big kahoona
    [QUOTE=RiverOtter]I plan on going back. Not sure when though. Are there cabins and such to rent?[/QUO call sun set marina at d-h-l they have everything you need.we rent a 80 foot house boat every year for laborday weekend...it is truley they best dragracing around ..its just a few miles from sunset marina ( eagles cove )

RiverOtter
    [QUOTE=RiverOtter]I plan on going back. Not sure when though. Are there cabins and such to rent?[/QUO call sun set marina at d-h-l they have everything you need.we rent a 80 foot house boat every year for laborday weekend...it is truley they best dragracing around ..its just a few miles from sunset marina ( eagles cove )
    What do they get for a houseboat?

big kahoona
    72 ft. long 20 ft. wide =1995.00 + tenn state tax =? it s a great time lake !! laborday wknd i rented the last 72 ftr last wk for labor day weekend ....if you go to dale hollow labor day ..put in at sunset go left to eagles cove approx. 2 miles on left side of lake ..go back in the cove approx 5 miles .and you`ll see a big cliff.on your right .. and your there !!yuhooooo !!!its worth the drive !!