Thread: anybody want to go?

Sanger D
    any one in the BHC area want tgo for a cruise this evening,lets run are boats and enjoy the week night!!!I go after 5.30 when the laws havin dinner!!

Squirtin Thunder
    Maybe tomarrow !!! I will need to test !!!

Sanger D
    test what? throw that yellow banana in the water and lets go,it aint gonna do you any good in the yard.does it run?,your always testin something quit meesin around and lets go jim!!!I wanna see what that thing will do!!

It's not HIS yellow banana, it's MINE! Don't bother the man, he's distracted enough with all these posts from all you pansies about how "HOT" it is!

steelcomp
    It's not HIS yellow banana, it's MINE! Don't bother the man, he's distracted enough with all these posts from all you pansies about how "HOT" it is!
    Hell, He's always the one posting about how hot it is!! Probably when he should be out working on your boat!! :notam: :cry:

That's my point! Gotta try the Vulcan mind meld to get this "hot" fixation out of his mind.

Squirtin Thunder
    Banana Boat owner check your PMs !!!

Sanger D
    you guys act like its a 120 degrees outside,.............................can,t be more than a 118 its a dry heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT!,I could,nt go on the river anyways,lest,s I wanted to be a lightning rod,some BIG OLE super cells moved in yesturday,felt sorry for anyone out on mohave or at katherines!!! :jawdrop: maybe tonight!!