Thread: Could my luck get any worse

Redneck
    Started out last week my fuel pump was going out so I replaced it and got it running good. Go to leave to the river Thursday morning and get 5 miles from my house and I see smoke coming out of my boat trailer. Come to find out I had a brake hanging up which ended up heating up and blowing an axle seal. So 340.00 dollars later im on the road and heading to havasu to relax. Get to the water launch the boat and enjoy a couple of hours on the water. After I return to the launch ramp my friend goes up to get the truck and trailer. They back in and I pull the boat on the trailer and tell them to put the pin in. They look at me and say what pin? Now keep in mind this is the pin that I told them make sure you put it back we need this. So I finally get my boat out and head back to the condo. The next day I wake up early and we hit the water. Very good day on the water no wind gorgous weather. About 5 we decide its time to go pull the boat out of the water and head home. About 10 miles from home I go to pull onto main street and end up catching the curb with my trailer and bending a rim and slicing a tire. I tell you that was the most expensive 2 days I spent on the water. Hopefully next weekend will be much cheaper.

Kilrtoy
    That sucks, Hopefully that is the worst thing that happens all summer ...
    Atleast you got some water time...

Redneck
    That sucks, Hopefully that is the worst thing that happens all summer ...
    Atleast you got some water time...
    Ya and cant complain about that the water was ausome. cant wait til next weekend.

24ROD
    All things considered realy not that bad. No one got hurt, everything else can get fixed!

Redneck
    All things considered realy not that bad. No one got hurt, everything else can get fixed!
    your excactly right!

HocusPocus
    a river trip without stories.. would be boring.

24ROD
    Redneck I like your signature. I feel the same way about beer

Redneck
    Redneck I like your signature. I feel the same way about beer
    Thanks!

Spotondl
    Actually from the details you provided your actual water time was pretty cheap... it was all the land time that screwed you $$$ wise....

Biglue
    Part of woning a boat, but the times on them are worth it.