Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: **Reverse Spam** Hydraulic Diverter needed

  1. #1
    :idea: I am looking to convert my manual diverter to a hydraulic one. Will the conversion kit offered by CP cover everything I'll need? What is the difference between the "Hydraulic Kit" and the "conversion kit"? (besides $400) Does anyone on the boards have a clean hydraulic diverter for sale? In the 707,415, or 510 area.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    You should only need the "conversion kit". I believe the other is a complete diverter with hydraulic control included. For details on EXACTLY what you need and what is in the conversion kit, call (714)870-4040. That's the number to Place Diverter. They are quite helpful and do sell direct if needed.

  3. #3
    Appreciate the info, will give em a call.

Similar Threads

  1. reverse spam, manual diverter control
    By hallettman in forum Parts 4 Sale
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 12:25 PM
  2. Reverse Spam -- Manual Diverter Control
    By corlish in forum Parts 4 Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 08:30 PM
  3. reverse SPAM Manual Diverter Control
    By hickz3 in forum Jet Boats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 07:33 AM
  4. Reverse spam: american turbine place diverter!
    By Paulie in forum Parts 4 Sale
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 09:35 PM
  5. SPAM Hydraulic Place Diverter
    By Squeezing Spectra in forum Jet Boats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 11:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts