Thread: 21 FireHawk Tunnel Jet

supersoaker509
    I'm going to look at a 95 FireHawk 21. I was told it is a copy of a 21 Daytona. I am looking for any info I can get good bad or indifferent. If anyone can give me some info or sites that I can check out I would greatly appreciate it.

wsm9808
    http://www.fastboatsmarine.uk.com/index.htm I think they quit making the 21 ft a few years ago.

Wet Dream
    That link claims that the Firehawk was made for the European market. I didn't get too deep into a search, but if its made by the french, I'll bet it backs up real fast, you'll probably hear a lot of whining, and theres a smell that you just cant stand.

miketsouth
    I'm going to look at a 95 FireHawk 21. I was told it is a copy of a 21 Daytona. I am looking for any info I can get good bad or indifferent. If anyone can give me some info or sites that I can check out I would greatly appreciate it.
    firehawk performance boats (http://www.firehawkboats.com/)
    PO Box 960
    Vian, OK 74962
    Phone: 918-489-5967
    Fax: 918-489-5967

Wet Dream
    And for a limited time, I think they came with a surrender....ummm "white" flag.

Wet Dream
    Sorry Donny. Obviously I have very little, if ANY respect for the french pussy faggots, but thats just my opinion. I just happened to click on that link and read "designed for the european market" or something similar. I have nothing against the boat, but I just had to jump at the chance to bash the little cowards even if they didn't have anything to do with it.

Hallett19
    And for a limited time, I think they came with a surrender....ummm "white" flag.
    Keep 'em comin' !! I love beatin' up on the french ! :yuk: In the wise words of Willie the grounds keeper....... "BONJOUR YA' CHEESE EATIN' SURRENDER MONKEYS" !!!