Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Accesorized my dads boat today.

Daytona100
    Your Dad has a sweet boat!!! Wish my Dad was into boating when I was a kid. All I can do now is get my kids into it and hopefully they will pass it on to there kids and take the old man for a ride.

dmontzsta
    Your Dad has a sweet boat!!! Wish my Dad was into boating when I was a kid. All I can do now is get my kids into it and hopefully they will pass it on to there kids and take the old man for a ride.
    Thanks.
    We actually got into boating at the same time, around 10 years ago, it was dirt bikes before that.

riverbound
    My dad called Eliminator and they gave him a number to a place. $350 brand new.
    Thats not a bad price... when Iwas looking to get mine done it was $600-700 for a new one without a template.

dmontzsta
    Thats not a bad price... when Iwas looking to get mine done it was $600-700 for a new one without a template.
    wow. This guy has the template, I think it might have been who Eliminator used. He did tell my dad come down on Saturday and I will give it to you for $300 out the door, tax free.

riverbound
    Could you get his number for me??

dmontzsta
    Could you get his number for me??
    yes, I will ask my dad if he still has it. If not, I would try calling Eliminator and telling them you need a windshield, then they will most likely tell you to call him too.

RiverDave
    I got dibs on that foot pedal if you don't want it anymore..
    I've been looking for one for another project I have. Do you want to sell it?
    RD

dmontzsta
    I got dibs on that foot pedal if you don't want it anymore..
    I've been looking for one for another project I have. Do you want to sell it?
    RD
    Hi Dave,
    I am sure he would be willing to part with it. Maybe he will see this post, if not I will talk to him tonight.

RiverDave
    Hi Dave,
    I am sure he would be willing to part with it. Maybe he will see this post, if not I will talk to him tonight.
    Thanks!
    RD

NOTALENT
    Interior looks great...where did you have it done???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast