Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Any new projects or boats going together??

79 HUSTLER
    And that would be????
    Once its started I will post the whole build up (well as many times I can fly there and take pics or have them sent ).

BADBLOWN572
    Once its started I will post the whole build up (well as many times I can fly there and take pics or have them sent ).
    Skater, MTI, or Nor-tech.
    ***My guess is one of the first two***

Havasu Hangin'
    when you say "The back nets" you must be referring to the ones on the left and right of that range, cause those are the one you hit almost every drive... no rhyme or reason, it's almost like watching a ping pong match seeing you at the range
    :cry: :cry:
    I don't think you (or your plastic/infant club set) could even reach the side net? Either way...since you are so big and bad, I'm sure you won't mind spotting me a few strokes, right?
    BTW...the "forgot your wallet in the car" excuse won't fly this time.

KROOZIN
    TSC T...Unbelievable '65 ya got there!!! Very nice!!!
    How's the rear susp. set-up? Global west a-arms up front? That orange sure looks good.

andy01
    There is some cool shit in this thread forsure! I can't wait to get the Nova done. I picked it up in Northern Ca. three weeks ago. I had been looking for the right project/deal for a while. It is fun as hell to drive.
    The dirt bike I haven't ridden yet, suppose to go out this Sat.
    Charley can we get a group rate on those remotes? Your web site looks sick man, very nice. Now work on getting that damn boat done. BTW do you have any updated pics of your river house?
    TCS is that a 572 or a ZZ4? Hard to tell in the picture but that is one bad ass Camino.

KROOZIN
    Nice Novas and Elky, now we just need a chevelle pic:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2595rear05.jpg

BADBLOWN572
    Nice ride. Definitely brings back memories. First car was a '66 Chevelle SS Convertible. Took 3 years to restore. Got the boating bug and sold it for the boat. Miss that car every day. :cry: :cry: :cry:

andy01
    Is that yours? If so very nice ride indeed.
    Andy

andy01
    Nice ride. Definitely brings back memories. First car was a '66 Chevelle SS Convertible. Took 3 years to restore. Got the boating bug and sold it for the boat. Miss that car every day. :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Man that would be a nice Chevelle to have. A 66 Convertible SS is worth some money today! And it would be as hell to drive on a nice sunny day. I know so many people that sold cars and are sorry everyday they sold. I fixed up a 92 full size when that was the craz in the mid 90's. It was my first real nice car after high school......... it is still sitting in my garage.
    Andy

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast