Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Any new projects or boats going together??

mbrown2
    That's pretty funny HH.

Reaper1
    I'm #3 in line.... which is fine, If it shows up around the time my house is done it will be perfect timing..hate to have to store it anywhere...The #1 is popped out of the mold and should start to see some rigging soon.... can not wait to see it in the water!!
    Charley, I thought you were # 1? :boxed:

THOR
    CHarley,
    new house? Out of Cypress? Where now?

Charley
    HH - That's pretty funny stuff... Good thing for you that you wrestle better than you Drive a golf ball
    Thor - Not leaving Cypress... I actually totally love my neighborhood...I am building a house with Bryan at DCB in Mohave Valley....

THOR
    HH - That's pretty funny stuff... Good thing for you that you wrestle better than you Drive a golf ball
    Thor - Not leaving Cypress... I actually totally love my neighborhood...I am building a house with Bryan at DCB in Mohave Valley....
    Ahhhhhh, sweet. Mohave Valley? Is that north of Needles on the river?

Charley
    It's actually directly across the river about a mile or so downriver of the needles bridge...

Havasu Hangin'
    Now that's funny.
    Does he remember who schooled him on the driving range? Nope.
    Does he remember who outdrove him on most of the holes? Nope.
    Does he remember the one time I mis-hit the tee shot, and he drove past me? You bet.
    I guess that's typical from a DCB guy. Doesn't ever remember getting passed...but always remembers the one time he passed someone.
    I guess I should go easy on him, though...considering he just came out of the closet an admitted he's moving into the "love shack" with another guy.
    :supp:

Charley
    hush hush big man...Driving range...10 drives only, combined yardage in the air, unbiased judge, :skull: $100 :skull:

79 HUSTLER
    Just took delivery of this a few weeks ago.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...24-05_0942.jpg
    Caterpillar 7.2 300hp/860lb torque
    Allison 3000 5 speed
    Just ordered the front axle and transfer case for the 4x4. Will have about 14" lift and will be sitting on 54s. Will still be able to tow 60,000#s while lifted .

Havasu Hangin'
    hush hush big man...Driving range...10 drives only, combined yardage in the air, unbiased judge, :skull: $100 :skull:
    What yardage are you going to give me when I hit the back net (halfway up) at Meadowlark?
    The "unbiased judge" better not be a DCB owner.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast