Thread: Boatless!

Mrs. casean
    We said good bye to our boat today! Bittersweet... our first so we were proud of it... but now we are happy hunting for the next one... and we are mooches till we find one We can't stand being boatless for a day! Already got the trader

essexjet
    We said good bye to our boat today! Bittersweet... our first so we were proud of it... but now we are happy hunting for the next one... and we are mooches till we find one We can't stand being boatless for a day! Already got the trader
    Congrats Lindsay that did take very long to sell. If you ever need a ride just let me know.

Mrs. casean
    Will do James! He camed down to my work on Tuesday to give me a deposit, didn't even look at it! Luckily he was happy today and excited about it... We didn't even have to drive it home! Worked out perfect! Pick it up from Storage in the morning yesterday, use it one last time and had a GREAT day w/ our friends we took out for the first time, and said goodbye to it today... thanks for the offer! Let us know when you go out! We'll be out the 4th w/ a friend of ours who just got a new 26' Nordic. We'll be good boat bitches

Mrs.Racer277
    Congrats Linds. Glad to hear you had one last fun weekend on it.
    You guys can be my biatch any day. XOXO

essexjet
    Will do James! He camed down to my work on Tuesday to give me a deposit, didn't even look at it! Luckily he was happy today and excited about it... We didn't even have to drive it home! Worked out perfect! Pick it up from Storage in the morning yesterday, use it one last time and had a GREAT day w/ our friends we took out for the first time, and said goodbye to it today... thanks for the offer! Let us know when you go out! We'll be out the 4th w/ a friend of ours who just got a new 26' Nordic. We'll be good boat bitches
    I'll be there the 4th. Will give you a call so can get together at the river

Mrs. casean
    I'll be there the 4th. Will give you a call so can get together at the river
    Havasu?

phuggit
    Congrats on the sale guys.

BarryMac
    Glad that you sold it so quick Linds, you know you can always be our boat biatches on the Lower River, good luck on finding the replacement... :boxed:

Mrs. casean
    Thanks guys! We'll be headed to the lower river w/ you Barry soon I hope! Even if we get the new boat, we won't be able to take it down that way so we'll still have to be boat Biatches down there