Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Rice Rd Accident

shadow
    Coming home to Havasu this evening saw the flashing lights and cones.
    Don't know any details but there was a small or mid sized gray car looked like it was headed south and crossed and rolled over on the north side off the rd.
    Besides that accident (hope everyone is ok) there could have been several more with all the idiots in a rush and passing into on coming traffic.I usually avoid that way and take one of several other routes. It just takes driving that way once in awhile to remind me why.

boxscore
    I'm really enjoying the ride thru Erinburg these days. It's actually kinda relaxing and nice way to start and end the weekend. Way to MANIC on Rice Rd. Whats the big rush?

shadow
    I've been taking Erinburg more lately and it's definately low stress and everyone doesn't seem to be in such a rush.

TOBTEK
    I'm really enjoying the ride thru Erinburg these days. It's actually kinda relaxing and nice way to start and end the weekend. Way to MANIC on Rice Rd. Whats the big rush?
    Whats the Erinburg route? I came threw Rice road at about 2 oclock today...what time did this happen? The idots on rice allways scare me, watched a few physo's going HEAD ON today ...just not worth saving a few minutes to end someones/families lives!

boxscore
    Whats the Erinburg route? I came threw Rice road at about 2 oclock today...what time did this happen? The idots on rice allways scare me, watched a few physo's going HEAD ON today ...just not worth saving a few minutes to end someones/families lives!
    I-10 to Blythe, cross the river, exit at Erinburg, North to Parker on AZ side of river. It can't be more than 10-20 mins slower than Rice Rd to Parker. It's a nice drive thru alfalfa fields and other agriculture, road has a nice shoulder, no turns, no hills.

TOBTEK
    I-10 to Blythe, cross the river, exit at Erinburg, North to Parker on AZ side of river. It can't be more than 10-20 mins slower than Rice Rd to Parker. It's a nice drive thru alfalfa fields and other agriculture, road has a nice shoulder, no turns, no hills.
    cool, so you dont have to go all the way on the 10 to the 95 north to parker. didnt know this. Gonna have to break out a map. is there whoops like on rice? IF NOT, my wife will be very happy.

boxscore
    cool, so you dont have to go all the way on the 10 to the 95 north to parker. didnt know this. Gonna have to break out a map. is there whoops like on rice? IF NOT, my wife will be very happy. You actually go across the river at blythe while on the 10, then North to parker. Absolutely no whoops.

Excessive Force
    sorry to ask a dum question, but does rice road go by another name?

boxscore
    sorry to ask a dum question, but does rice road go by another name?
    Hmph, I dunno. I'm sure it's got some sorta #.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    must of been some peoples hurrying back to make some tacos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast