Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Rice Rd Accident

Wake Havasu
    Parker to Vidal Junction and its the 62 which is Rice leading to Desert Center.
    Its really,really bad.
    I always use Ehrenberg route through the C.R.I.T farming areas.

ColeTR1
    I tryed to go 177 desert center and the CHP had the road closed. Helacopter had landed, the accident was about two miles past the 62 turn off to go to twenty nine palms. Looked bad
    sorry to ask a dum question, but does rice road go by another name?
    Highway 62 & 177

shadow
    I tryed to go 177 desert center and the CHP had the road closed. Helacopter had landed, the accident was about two miles past the 62 turn off to go to twenty nine palms. Looked bad
    Highway 62 & 177
    I went by about 6:45 headed towards Havasu and all the emergency personel and police where already there.I probablly just made it through before they closed the rd.They probablly closed it for the heliocopter.Hopefully everyone made it out alive.

BROADMINDED
    I Have Been Going Thru Erinburg For About 15 Years Now. There Is A Nice Big Shoulder On The Side To Pull Over If Anything Goes Wrong. And If Any Of You Who Go That Way Have Noticed That It Is A Cooler (temp.) Drive. I Think With All Of The Vegitation It Cools It Down A Lil. And When You See The The 35 Mph. Signs. Do The Speed Limit. Trust Me.

goneboatin
    I came thru Rice Road to Desert Center yesterday afternoon between 2:30 to 3:30. Must have happened after I came thru. Hope everyone is ok.

riverbound
    During the winter I go through Desert center. but in the summer I go through The farm land.
    To all those who are considering going through the farm land DO THE SPEED LIMIT !!!! I got pulled over once at 2am for doing 37 in the 35. I think they just wanted to see if I was drinking, I had the wife and kids asleep in the car so he just let me go.

I hope everybody is okay !!!!

SummitKarl
    Whats the Erinburg route? I came threw Rice road at about 2 oclock today...what time did this happen? The idots on rice allways scare me, watched a few physo's going HEAD ON today ...just not worth saving a few minutes to end someones/families lives!
    as a cop once told a friend of mine "whats the hurry the lake ain't going anywhere", I have seen some STUPID and GNARLY!!! stuff on Rice Road = motorhome race's every Friday night. everyone should just relax it aint worth the diff of getting here at 11:30 vs. 11:35

Excessive Force
    Highway 62 & 177
    Thats what i thought. thanks

riverroyal
    i think it adds 10 miles, or close to that,we stopped desert center awhile back,I never tow on desert center,you know where the chevy dealer is in parker?,the road drops you out near there,I will give you a map stop by.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast