Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SS's and Ks in Chowtown

Mrs.Racer277
    Ya that was the boat, and Im glad I wasnt the driver :2purples:
    You were pitted next to us then.
    The driver is a great kid. He came over a talked to us for a while after his last race.

uclahater
    How fast was Chris going when this happened?What would cause that to happen?

circleboatKIDD
    I was in the ss70 80 pits I guess that woould be right behind you guys. We were checking your guys carbon fiber deal out sat night nice piece.
    Uclahater, Moneypitt I think his motor looked up and the whirlaway failed lucky for him he was coming out of the turn, brand new prop shaft should have snapped.

FlakeyDandruffKid
    i will have video footage of chris arnolds deal up on my webpage along with the superstock and k Main events ...they will be up most likly later this evening

circleboatKIDD
    Thats very thoughtfull you of my friend, Oh ya wheres the boxes of RockStars chief :boxingguy

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    mmm rockstars..breakfast of champs :2purples:

FlakeyDandruffKid
    they will be in burley i think they left us like 5 cases

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I thought the propshaft failed

Moneypitt
    Yeah me too Jerry. I've never seen anything like that, even without a whirlaway. I'm betting the shaft gave up first, then what ever happened to the motor was secondary to the distruction underneath, and the boat went over, hard to say why the engine is now locked up.....What was the 80 boats shaft failure? just broke off???.......MP

circleboatKIDD
    I got second hand info, I know that they put a brand new prop shaft in sat night that Rankin gave them. ss80 prop shaft broke off prop and all. I guess we can give the ss550 camp a call

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast