Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CFW videos....

Kindsvater Flat
    Hughs/Advantage and its for sale (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/hughs.wmv)

FLYTE RISK
    HIGH 8'S, I guess when the flats leave the north point it gets wet,right? the video looks good,I had enough time to go get a can of slimfast and I still caught the end!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: Ha Ha :mix:

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    Slimfast?...damm You Want That New Boat Light!

Mrs.charitycase
    Nice videos Mike. I had fun... Would have had ALOT more fun if the weather were better Wed-Sat. But all in all it was better than being at work.

Boy Named Sue
    HIGH 8'S, I guess when the flats leave the north point it gets wet,right? the video looks good,I had enough time to go get a can of slimfast and I still caught the end!!!!!
    I've seen Jr. move, and that could take a while

Danhercules
    The best part of those vids is the bichin rooster tail that went by. :rollside:
    Just kidding guys, them boats haul the mail!! NICE!!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
    Nice videos Mike. I had fun... Would have had ALOT more fun if the weather were better Wed-Sat. But all in all it was better than being at work.
    Lots of fun up until the incident sat night with the pass on the lake at 11:30. Still couldn't believe he did that.......ya I can.

Fiat48
    I wish these deals would happen a couple times a year at least. Maybe we could dodge the weather.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    I wish these deals would happen a couple times a year at least. Maybe we could dodge the weather.
    exactly what im saying...........at least quarterly.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast