Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Roln20s, Here is that 27 Shadow

ULTRA28
    OK, let me reword this. My favorite walk-thru bowrider 27 Shadow with orange, yellow, blue, lime green, and midnight cherry, I have done this year.

Dribble
    One thing is for sure. You guys set the standard for custom graphics. That thing is freaking gorgeous.

KACHINA KEN
    Thanks, I can honestly say that the pictures don't even come close to doing it justice though. I think it's my favorite boat we've done to date.
    It is a BEAUTIFUL boat! But next time a customer asks you to make it an open bow can't you just say no? I don't understand why they want a beautiful boat like that to just go and have a friggin hole cut in the bow. Some jackass just had a 34' openbow made at Kachina, I wanted to throw up when I saw it.

INSman
    OK, let me reword this. My favorite walk-thru bowrider 27 Shadow with orange, yellow, blue, lime green, and midnight cherry, I have done this year.
    Looks INCREDIBLE John !!!!! Is that a Revolution Marine intercom plug-in next to the Pioneer remote commander ??

ULTRA28
    Looks INCREDIBLE John !!!!! Is tahat a Revolution Marine intercom plug-in next to the Pioneer remote commander ??
    It's the tattle tale and reset switch for the GPS. It does look like the Revolution intercom plug though, we put one of those in Jesse's boat and it works great.

jdogginla
    It is a BEAUTIFUL boat! But next time a customer asks you to make it an open bow can't you just say no? I don't understand why they want a beautiful boat like that to just go and have a friggin hole cut in the bow. Some jackass just had a 34' openbow made at Kachina, I wanted to throw up when I saw it.
    Tell us how you really feel......... :2purples:

INSman
    It's the tattle tale and reset switch for the GPS. It does look like the Revolution intercom plug though, we put one of those in Jesse's boat and it works great.
    Ahhh, I see... I went with the RM intercom with the SWAT lookin' throat mic and it is supposed to work bitchen, just haven't really tried them yet :hammerhea

jbtrailerjim
    This is definitely my favorite Ultra yet. That is just freakin awesome!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...schmanside.jpg
    This is still one of my all time favorites.
    http://www.ultraboats.com/instock_images/111-2.jpg
    There is no one that even comes close to the quality of gel coats Martin and his crew are putting out these days!

welk2party
    Awesome Ultra...and the colors are awesome!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast